Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. That's crazy. What kind of discounts? Is the salesmen dude out an about? I was thinking I might possibly bite the bullet next time he was offering a sick deal.

No it's just a bunch of new items that tie into random episodes from this entire past season. Nothing that seems worthwhile to me

Omg, its been so long. I don't dread going into people's towns anymore. Used to take like 25 mins to find snakes and all that crap. It's so easy now. Phew.

No it's just a bunch of new items that tie into random episodes from this entire past season. Nothing that seems worthwhile to me

yeah, bought the larime vending machine and the hot dog cart. The cart goes well at my ball park.

Ok, new topic same game. Lets get some tips from one another. Things we like about each others towns. How we did some of the things we did to pretty them up a bit. Etc, etc, etc...

Ill go first, Uconn, I love how you did your stadium area. So I 100% copied it and built in it. Same with your "B" for the Burns Manor. Also made a FT for Fat Tonys compound. Thought I'd keep the rich richer and build in it.

I also really liked how you did the flower pathways in a few of your houses in the wooded areas. So I stole that too.

Btomasso, I really like how you designed your houses in small little blocks. Made it seem more real than large, long streets with huge backyards.

Shrader, I really liked what you did with your flower shop. So I added to that also. Was much better than what I had before. Now it feels like its special and not just another building like a Gulp N Blow or something.

For those with the magnifying glass and the other big items. One cool thing I saw in one of my friends towns was the point where sun from the magnifying glass hits the ground, he put the tire fire right on it. Looked pretty neat.

I spent $2 on scratch offs but other than that, I haven't spend a dime. I'm pretty proud of my town. Wondering what everyone else here thinks about mine, and others and different ideas that we could use to better our towns.

Lets have it everyone.

Edited by mrags

I spent $2 on scratch offs but other than that, I haven't spend a dime. I'm pretty proud of my town. Wondering what everyone else here thinks about mine, and others and different ideas that we could use to better our towns.

I did a regular scratch off last night. Just second before I clicked on it I told myself I should really pay the dollar this time around, but passed. It would have netted me 50 donuts. :censored:

As for things I've seen that I like, I don't think it is any of you, but some people have lined up fences and green hedges just right to give it a 3D look. I think that's really cool. One guy built up a giant wooden wall around the army base. Another one used green hedges to make pyramid like steps up to the Buddhist temple. I'm not the least bit creative, so stuff like that really impresses me.

I did a regular scratch off last night. Just second before I clicked on it I told myself I should really pay the dollar this time around, but passed. It would have netted me 50 donuts. :censored:

As for things I've seen that I like, I don't think it is any of you, but some people have lined up fences and green hedges just right to give it a 3D look. I think that's really cool. One guy built up a giant wooden wall around the army base. Another one used green hedges to make pyramid like steps up to the Buddhist temple. I'm not the least bit creative, so stuff like that really impresses me.

id love to see that Shrader. Any chance you can take a pic or send their names so I can add?

I like how all you guys have pretty towns and I just throw my stuff in there. I forgot who had it, but I love how the entire top is brown houses, roads, etc are on one side, then extra stuff at bottom.

Lol Jboyst. I loved when you had a town of all rivers. As someone else pointed out they want to build a Venice like city. You started that. I've thought about building a quarter or third of my town like that. Time and more in game money to buy land will help with that.

The brown houses all in one spot and one little road in another is a great way to make a ton of cash quickly if you can get in every 5-10 minutes or so. And it makes clicking on your characters very easy too.

Lol Jboyst. I loved when you had a town of all rivers. As someone else pointed out they want to build a Venice like city. You started that. I've thought about building a quarter or third of my town like that. Time and more in game money to buy land will help with that.

The brown houses all in one spot and one little road in another is a great way to make a ton of cash quickly if you can get in every 5-10 minutes or so. And it makes clicking on your characters very easy too.

The glitch I think I have found is one you place a road and remove it the snakes do not pay attention. They normally only went on roads. But, if you remove the road they will still travel where the road was. Same with bridges and water. I moated snakes in the beginning and it worked but as soon as I built a bridge it did not work. You can moat characters until you give them a task, then they Jesusify and walk on water.

My biggest problem so far with the game is the fences and how they fit. You'll have a perfectly lined up fence end and it won't allow it. Makes you go short or long. Which sucks because it makes my areas I have fences off uneven. For example, my Burns, Fat Tony, and Arena grounds are all off center by one full tile. As much as I tried to get them centered and even, I couldn't do it. It is mindnunbingly annoying to me.

I like how all you guys have pretty towns and I just throw my stuff in there. I forgot who had it, but I love how the entire top is brown houses, roads, etc are on one side, then extra stuff at bottom.

That sounds like me.

I have like 130 or so brown houses on the right and all the other crap on the left. a big ass space in the middle.

my town sucks big time. i just want to level up.

That sounds like me.

I have like 130 or so brown houses on the right and all the other crap on the left. a big ass space in the middle.

my town sucks big time. i just want to level up.

i did this almost the entire time leveling up. It works very well. Keep building brown houses and keep buying land. Works very well.

I have paid a total of 4 bucks. One time i got 20 ds. The other 3 times were either 6 or 9 ds. I cant remember.

Question for all you level 29ers. I'm on level 28 and dying to get to level 29. I have about 20k left to hit the 82720 xp required to level up.

What happens once level 29 is reached?

Is xp still calculated?

Post a picture too to see what it looks like. If you dont mind.

Xp is still calculated. When you "level up" when your already at max level, you receive a "pick one of 3 boxes" game. If you get it right, it gives you 3 doughnuts. The others have 1 and 2 doughnuts. Of you get one and want to scratch off another, you can for $50k.

Hope this helps.

Thought you had like 100 browns?

Oh, I see. Now all purples. How much you bringing in on all those? Looks like a wealthy idea.

I had 140 browns at one point. it was almost 1k every 5 minutes.

For the purples, I dont know yet. Some are still under construction. I will calculate, cuz im curious too, and i'll let you know.

I had 140 browns at one point. it was almost 1k every 5 minutes.

For the purples, I dont know yet. Some are still under construction. I will calculate, cuz im curious too, and i'll let you know.

yeah, please do. The browns are the way to go if your able to click them or don't mind clicking them all the damn time. But when I had like 100+ brown houses a while back, I think it took me longer to click them all than the 5 minutes it took to get them back again.

yeah, please do. The browns are the way to go if your able to click them or don't mind clicking them all the damn time. But when I had like 100+ brown houses a while back, I think it took me longer to click them all than the 5 minutes it took to get them back again.

I dont know exactly how many purples I have right now, maybe 40 or so. I got exactly to the penny, 4 thou. Every 3 hours.

Not for me. Since I had all the browns together, even though they were a bunch, I could tap them all within 2 minutes. Still had to wait to tap again...

Now that I'm on level 29, I will definitely take it more chill. Still want to make the money, but now I will let the game make it for me, instead of me "tapping" a zillion brownies.

ps. please excuse the bad grammar. specially run on sentences. working playing and typing all at the same time.