Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

At least he's not just a statue. Thanks for info shrader.

You'll have to buy it eventually as a part of the progression for the Squidport questline anyway. I just got that one today, but since I already bought him, it passed me along to the next step.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I was just about to send a message here. Has anyone else got Krustyland? How the hell do you get it? I turned on and off and no updates with it. Not even a greeted out quest until I reach the quest line. I'm pissed. I want Krustyland.

Edit:

Well, looks like I figured it out. All good apparently. Usually it adds the update automatically, this one I had to do myself in App Store. Weird.

Anyway, it's been a while since we've all talked, how's everyone doing?

I was just about to send a message here. Has anyone else got Krustyland? How the hell do you get it? I turned on and off and no updates with it. Not even a greeted out quest until I reach the quest line. I'm pissed. I want Krustyland.

Edit:

Well, looks like I figured it out. All good apparently. Usually it adds the update automatically, this one I had to do myself in App Store. Weird.

I went in today Wed morning and no update. Checked the store and there it was. You're right. Weird.

I just got it. So I'm going to explore.

Edit:

One thing that I noticed is that I always need money for big projects now. I thought at one point I would have like a million bucks and money would not be an object. Wrong!

I wanted my springfield to look nice. So I arranged it. Placed roads everywhere. Got rid of just about all my browns and replaced them with only a few pinks. Now I think I make about 40k a day. That's chump change when some stuff cost 350k....

Even now, the Krusty shuttle costs 50k and all I have is 13k. ( I was forced to buy pimento grove for 56k yesterday) I will have to wait till about the very end of the day to get it.

I think about getting all my browns back, but then it will look ugly again. Oh well.

I'm currently downloading the update.

Question of the year? Have you spent any real $$$ yet jb?

not a dime.

I've won 10k on the scratch off twice. And of the 10 times I have played the dog thing, I won 200k once. Lost every other time - all i bet is the longshot.

I do not like this update. It is moving too far away from the original script. Still, I promise, when I am reaching the point I stop playing, I am going to scrap everything out, cover everything in water but one section with a bench, tree, and grandpa simpson where he will just feed the birds all day.

not a dime.

I've won 10k on the scratch off twice. And of the 10 times I have played the dog thing, I won 200k once. Lost every other time - all i bet is the longshot.

I do not like this update. It is moving too far away from the original script. Still, I promise, when I am reaching the point I stop playing, I am going to scrap everything out, cover everything in water but one section with a bench, tree, and grandpa simpson where he will just feed the birds all day.

the problem is all the other characters will be standing right on top of him. Unless you store all of them I guess. But that's a good way to go out if your quitting.

One thing that I noticed is that I always need money for big projects now. I thought at one point I would have like a million bucks and money would not be an object. Wrong!

I wanted my springfield to look nice. So I arranged it. Placed roads everywhere. Got rid of just about all my browns and replaced them with only a few pinks. Now I think I make about 40k a day. That's chump change when some stuff cost 350k....

Even now, the Krusty shuttle costs 50k and all I have is 13k. ( I was forced to buy pimento grove for 56k yesterday) I will have to wait till about the very end of the day to get it.

I think about getting all my browns back, but then it will look ugly again. Oh well.

i get burned out from time to time. Had a ton of browns. Got tired of clicking every few minutes. So I changed them all to purples. At this point I'm generating about 26-28k every 4 hours from my pinks alone. Not to mention all my quests. I'm creating a new piece of land every day at least once and they are running me anywhere from 60-90k to buy them.

I also haven't spent a dime yet. As soon as Gil comes around with a crazy deal like he has in the passed I will be though. 400-600 doughnuts would really set me up for almost everything I want to do.

not a dime.

I have played the dog thing like 50 times. I have tried the long shot 45 times or so. won zero times. The other 5 times it has been lower level like the 20 or 40k prize and i have won zero times.

I have won the 10k on the scratcher twice. but it's only 10k...

I dont have enough money to see the update. i'll check it and let you guys know.

the problem is all the other characters will be standing right on top of him. Unless you store all of them I guess. But that's a good way to go out if your quitting.

i get burned out from time to time. Had a ton of browns. Got tired of clicking every few minutes. So I changed them all to purples. At this point I'm generating about 26-28k every 4 hours from my pinks alone. Not to mention all my quests. I'm creating a new piece of land every day at least once and they are running me anywhere from 60-90k to buy them.

I also haven't spent a dime yet. As soon as Gil comes around with a crazy deal like he has in the passed I will be though. 400-600 doughnuts would really set me up for almost everything I want to do.

i spent one more dollar last week.

im at 5 bucks. no big deal.

I just got 30 donuts in the once a week mystery box. Nice!

I got that about 2 weeks ago. It was nice. Still have 14 doughnuts left. Better than just a dumb tree. I've pulled trees before more than a couple of times. I dont care how fancy the tree is, it's still a tree. For a myster prize, trees suck.

I got that about 2 weeks ago. It was nice. Still have 14 doughnuts left. Better than just a dumb tree. I've pulled trees before more than a couple of times. I dont care how fancy the tree is, it's still a tree. For a myster prize, trees suck.

better than a stack of brown fences or parking spaces though most likely.

If you get the donuts go for the grand prize donut mystery box. Not the burns one. But the one that takes donuts to get

If you get the donuts go for the grand prize donut mystery box. Not the burns one. But the one that takes donuts to get

thanks for the advice

thanks for the advice

which one is the grand prize donut myster box. homer buddha?

why the recommendation? good prizes collected?