Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Ok. Here's the update. I'm at 300 away. Just 1 day to do it. Totally possible. Keep em coming guys, I'm so close.

Clippers, just sent you another 90 or so. Crack em up and send em back bud. If you can't see them, there's a bunch behind the buildings in your top right corner, FYI.

Edited by mrags

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clippers, sent you some more eggs bud. 50 or so.

I'm getting real close. Let me know what else you need to get Willie.

Like what you did with your town, minimized everything and made yourself a big money maker with the brown houses. I had that for a long time too. Thinking about doing it again in a corner of my town.

Clippers, sent you some more eggs bud. 50 or so.

I'm getting real close. Let me know what else you need to get Willie.

Like what you did with your town, minimized everything and made yourself a big money maker with the brown houses. I had that for a long time too. Thinking about doing it again in a corner of my town.

I have been returning them exclusively to you. I need 315 to get Willie. Not dying to get him. I'm trying to help you.

I'm making $735 every 5 minutes with the brown houses ONLY. I may add one more line of 11 brown homes. It only costs $3900.

I'll see.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

I have been returning them exclusively to you. I need 315 to get Willie. Not dying to get him. I'm trying to help you.

I'm making $735 every 5 minutes with the brown houses ONLY. I may add one more line of 11 brown homes. It only costs $3900.

I'll see.

at one point, I was taking in probably 1,100 on the brown houses before I ever added anyone as a friend. I thought everything in this game could be bought with $$. Then I realized I needed doughnuts. Thanks everyone for being my friend.

Only 64 left for me now.

So there's the million dollar question to everyone, is there anything worthwhile for the Motel? What characters do you get with it? Any special quest lines? Is it worth buying the doughnuts to purchase the Motel?

at one point, I was taking in probably 1,100 on the brown houses before I ever added anyone as a friend. I thought everything in this game could be bought with $$. Then I realized I needed doughnuts. Thanks everyone for being my friend.

Only 64 left for me now.

So there's the million dollar question to everyone, is there anything worthwhile for the Motel? What characters do you get with it? Any special quest lines? Is it worth buying the doughnuts to purchase the Motel?

You get Miss Springfield with the motel. Personally, I think she's a waste of space. You get some funny interactions with Quimby, but otherwise she's pointless. There's also no voice to go with her, which to me makes a character less worthwhile.

Ah-ha!!! Just hit my 10k now man that's a lot of whacking. Depending on what time tomorrow TJ update is, there's no stopping me. Just added my buddy and he sent me the eggs I needed to get over the top. What's everyone else here need? Clippers, you get it yet?

i have 60-80 eggs...

if you know anyone who needs them, here or wherever, have'm add me. i would have liked shirtless willie more then stupid snake but oh well.

Edited by jboyst62

Just got him mrags. I'm at 7501.

Thanks!!!

I have 35 if anyone needs them.

Mrags, you're on more then I am enoguh to give them away, unless anyone asks i'll give them to you to dole out

Nothing in store. Game minus snakes. Everything is on special sale though. EA is greedy.

I also found out that they ban people from the game for a lot of silly things. A lot of sites that talk about it where people just put "add me" they find them and ban them. haha