Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

I dont know exactly how many purples I have right now, maybe 40 or so. I got exactly to the penny, 4 thou. Every 3 hours.

Not for me. Since I had all the browns together, even though they were a bunch, I could tap them all within 2 minutes. Still had to wait to tap again...

Now that I'm on level 29, I will definitely take it more chill. Still want to make the money, but now I will let the game make it for me, instead of me "tapping" a zillion brownies.

ps. please excuse the bad grammar. specially run on sentences. working playing and typing all at the same time.

Unless you're trying to get the escalator, popsicle tower, and magnifying glass, money really shouldn't be an issue anymore. I haven't done any crazy money making schemes, but I still managed to buy the escalator and have maybe $1.5 million now. You should have so many buildings by the time you're level 29 anyway that you will generate a good chunk of change each time you play the game.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless you're trying to get the escalator, popsicle tower, and magnifying glass, money really shouldn't be an issue anymore. I haven't done any crazy money making schemes, but I still managed to buy the escalator and have maybe $1.5 million now. You should have so many buildings by the time you're level 29 anyway that you will generate a good chunk of change each time you play the game.

It's still an issue. I just got the quest to get skinner's house/mom. It's $196500. I currently have 61900. I'll let you know how long it takes to get that without any money scheme. thursd. 950ampst start time. will give out new 8 hour jobs now.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

It's still an issue. I just got the quest to get skinner's house/mom. It's $196500. I currently have 61900. I'll let you know how long it takes to get that without any money scheme. thursd. 950ampst start time. will give out new 8 hour jobs now.

You're kind of along the same path IM. I had to wait to buy that Tony's mansion and Skinner's house.

I wish it was a package deal with buildings instead. I've got 172 donuts burning a hole in my pocket.

i was hoping for that too Shrader. I really want the volcano and Springfield sign for what I'm planning in my town. If I get paid some money I'm expecting in the next 3 days, I might splurge and buy the 300 doughnut deal.

I will never spend a dime on this game. Promise.

i look at it this way. I spend one less night and one less day eating McDonalds and it pays for 300 doughnuts. I end up eating healthier, spend less money, and I really enjoy playing this game and building my city. So it makes it worth it for me. But as I said, I want to wait until the right deal comes along to do it.

i was hoping for that too Shrader. I really want the volcano and Springfield sign for what I'm planning in my town. If I get paid some money I'm expecting in the next 3 days, I might splurge and buy the 300 doughnut deal.

The last time they did it it was 50% off. This one is only 25%. I guess they're trying to hold people's interest until the next event with a little offer like this one. Personally, I'm at a point where I'm not all that interested. I sign in, send everyone on 24 hour quests, then come back in a day or two.

The last time they did it it was 50% off. This one is only 25%. I guess they're trying to hold people's interest until the next event with a little offer like this one. Personally, I'm at a point where I'm not all that interested. I sign in, send everyone on 24 hour quests, then come back in a day or two.

i do that with 8hour shifts instead of 24. But lately I'm broke in game and want to build out. There's really a ton of land that I haven't bought. I think I've only purchased about 1/2 of all available land. So I'm farming brown houses again to get some serious land.

I remember the last time Gil came to town. He offered the sigh and volcano for 250 doughnuts I think. Should have bought then.

I will never spend a dime on this game. Promise.

I'm pretty sure I will stay at 4 bucks total. However if I spend another buck, it's just a buck.

Ps. origin is down or what??? I'm able to play from level 1. not doing that. it doesnt recognize my email address.

anyone having this issue? Origin being down. I have an android

Just got in again, fixed.

Instead of just allowing me to type my long email address....finally they have an error pop up. it says origin unavailable: the origin network could not be reached at this time. Please try again later.

So at least i'm getting this warning.

Exactly 25 hours later. I have 119163. Made 57200. Still need 77300.

I have been playing since april 7th only. not since december or before like a lot of you.

i think with 3-4 months under my belt i will have enough play money to buy pretty much anything.

Exactly 25 hours later. I have 119163. Made 57200. Still need 77300.

I have been playing since april 7th only. not since december or before like a lot of you.

i think with 3-4 months under my belt i will have enough play money to buy pretty much anything.

you say that now. I did the same. But as time went in. Depending on ur goals, mine became to make my town much more detailed it has cost me a fortune. .

I bit for the discounted boatload and just got a bunch of things.

EA Bastards! :P

Retooled my Howard's Flowers after seeing some during the event.

The next update should be here soon, and features a seaside/boardwalk theme.

Also, let it be noted that you can now click on individual characters in the Move option and put them in storage. Nice, because the Burns Monster was really creepy and there was no way to get rid of it before.

Can't wait for a seaside/boardwalk theme. I've been looking to do something cool with water actually.

Right now I'm farming bown houses. At this point I'm paying 44k for my cheapest piece of land. I want to open up every spot available. To do that I'm just gonna keep buying land and filling them with brown house until I have a sea of brown. Hoping to get enough to accumulate like $5k+ every 5 mins.

Can't wait for a seaside/boardwalk theme. I've been looking to do something cool with water actually.

Right now I'm farming bown houses. At this point I'm paying 44k for my cheapest piece of land. I want to open up every spot available. To do that I'm just gonna keep buying land and filling them with brown house until I have a sea of brown. Hoping to get enough to accumulate like $5k+ every 5 mins.

Wow. I was happy with 1k every 5 mintues. 5k would be crazy. 60k every hour just brown houses alone. wow.

I needed 196k for skinner house. But got quest for 2 wise guys at 170k. so i spent my money on them. Now i'm back to where i started last week. im at 70k and need 196k for skinner house. after this, i will have all the quest characters. cool!!!!!