Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not need eggs, so do not bother dropping them off. It goes from 4,250 to get stadium to two lame ones 5,500 for a snake and 7,500 for bare willie... no thanks. I need 4,625 snakes in 5 days to get the Arena?! No chance, don't care. I will, though, drop them off to whoever needs them.

Also, in the mystery box I could the squeeky voice guy. That was cool - considering I have got a parking space 3 times!

How is everybody looking on snakes. I'm currently sitting 1200 short of the arena. I sent some out today let me know if anybody needs more eggs and what they need them for so we can try and get everybody as much as possible.

How is everybody looking on snakes. I'm currently sitting 1200 short of the arena. I sent some out today let me know if anybody needs more eggs and what they need them for so we can try and get everybody as much as possible.

No eggs. 3,500 eggs to the arena is impossible.

I'll shoot you some when i get them unless someone else is close to something i'll divvy them

Ok. I was looking at someone's town (not here I don't think) and noticed Mr Burns walking around in the Batman costume. I have the spotlight for him and remember getting a notice about the alter ego costume for him but never saw it until now. How the hell do you get his alt costume? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Not in the characters screen, not in my box. No where. Can Anyone help me here?

Just 720 more snakes to go til the arena. Whoever sent me 100+ eggs, thanks. In the morning ill send them back. Another day and I should be very close. If not, ill be close enough that it'll be worth it to buy some doughnuts to get it. Keep em coming everyone. Thanks in advance.

Just 640 more people. Keep em coming. At this point I only need 70 doughnuts to cover the rest which I've decided to buy doughnuts and do it if needed but I'd rather not go that route.

Lucky punk. I need 750 to get Willie. Like jboy says, who cares.

I was helping my little kid get her stadium. She did. So I can send some your way. I will shoot 59 your way right now.

Even though I really didnt benefit, I'm glad they extended the snake special. My bills buds got their stuff and my daughter got her stadium.

I cant wait to get to level 29. I will get super creative. I think I will try a venice type city and/or some funny stuff.

I'll trade with ya man. For the day we've got left. You might get close enough to just buy with doughnuts or whatever. Once I crack your eggs, ill send em back your way. That's what me and Uconn did and it worked very well.

Ok Clippers. Just sent you over 150 eggs. Pretty much covered every square inch of streets you've got. Send me back when you can. If I get em before I head to work ill send em back again, if not, it'll have to be after midnight tonight when I get home.

Ok Clippers. Just sent you over 150 eggs. Pretty much covered every square inch of streets you've got. Send me back when you can. If I get em before I head to work ill send em back again, if not, it'll have to be after midnight tonight when I get home.

you gave me 172. wow. ok let me get crackin. I will send them back.

thanks