Rotoworld had Buffalo as the number 1 landing spot for Vick

Virgil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm way past the whole dog fighting thing, dude was raised in an environment where dogs lives were insignificant and he did his time n paid his dues. With regards to his fit on our team, he is clearly a better athlete and has the arm we need to spread the field. Also, i think he'd actually want to come here because of how little our qb gets sacked in this quick throw offense. However, because chan's offense is apparently so complex I don't know if he'd be able to pick it up in a year. And this is why we'll be seeing fitz as our qb next year - chan's overly complex offense doesn't allow for us to make a quick change at the position (which drives me crazy personally). IMO chan takes himself way too seriously as an offensive coach (refuses to give new qbs a try because he doesn't think they can run the offense - Vince young, tarvaris jackson, refusing to run the ball because he overthinks the situation and attempts to outsmart the opposition, etc.)

sometimes i think the average sports fan is mildly retarded. this is a good example. fact is fitz is playing some of his best ball the last six weeks. he started the season flat out bad and will never be elite but hes the best qb weve had here in quite a while. vick is trending very badly. why in the world would anyone would want him over fitz is mind bottling

Andy Reid lost his mind by having Vick averaging about 38 passing attempts a game this season.

I think it's obvious the Bills will be looking for a playoff experienced, seasoned QB like Vick who has a real NFL arm. If they limit his passing attempts then he may be a viable option for a couple of years if Gailey would run the darn ball 40 times a game.

.....this is what I'm talkin bout

NBC Sports is running with it now too -

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/08/vick-could-land-in-buffalo-next-season/

They cite the original Yahoo! piece. But, interestingly enough, Mike Florio claims they've "likewise been hearing this".

Perhaps there's some fire to this smoke?

Edited by BillsFanForever19

sometimes i think the average sports fan is mildly retarded. this is a good example. fact is fitz is playing some of his best ball the last six weeks. he started the season flat out bad and will never be elite but hes the best qb weve had here in quite a while. vick is trending very badly. why in the world would anyone would want him over fitz is mind bottling

If that's his best ball, we will never see 8 wins in a season, let alone playoffs.

can't see this happening. and i especially don't see this happening if Buddy and Chan come back. and i think they're coming back.

jw

I agree John. And you would be the first actual journalist with actual knowledge to comment on this, including the authors of the original yahoo article...

I hate how people hate Vick for his dog killing, yet nobody rips on Brady for leaving his pregnant girlfriend a few years ago or Roethlisberger for raping a girl. It's sick how we value animals more than people. sure none of you will understand what I'm saying because our society is so messed up and has no more morals anymore.

I hate how people hate Vick for his dog killing, yet nobody rips on Brady for leaving his pregnant girlfriend a few years ago or Roethlisberger for raping a girl. It's sick how we value animals more than people. sure none of you will understand what I'm saying because our society is so messed up and has no more morals anymore.

You are an idiot. Too bad you'll never understand what I'm saying because our society is so messed up and has no morals anymore.....

....because there is nothing more moral than being into habitual animal torture.

Idiot.

I'm far from an animal lover, but torturing and murdering animals is worse than two adults ending a relationship? That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this board.

Sorry Dude, we're past that. Still doesn't make Vick even a half-way decent QB. He's a 33 year-old turn-over machine benched by a 3-9 team. So, it basically doesn't matter what you're trying to say.