Buffalo ranked second best city to relocate to in America

Blaise321

Scroll down a little and check out the video. It would be nice if this video was shown on one of the Bills nationally televised games (as few as they are) instead of a shot of Niagara Falls. May give a lot potential free agents a different perspective other than it's a cold barren s**thole that no one in there right mind would want to live.

http://www.buffalo.com/news/blog/buffalo-ranked-2nd-best-city-to-relocate-to-in-america/

Every video of Buffalo like this shows city hall, Shea's, an an arial shot of Delaware park. Over and over.

They're right. All other cities are the same. Like my current city. There's the Washington monument, the White House, and the Vietnam Memorial in every city. Oh and Bethesda Row which has more nice bars and restaurants that all of Buffalo - minus everything being deep fried.

I love Buffalo because its my original home and my family lives there - but let's quit kidding ourselves.

Scroll down a little and check out the video. It would be nice if this video was shown on one of the Bills nationally televised games (as few as they are) instead of a shot of Niagara Falls. May give a lot potential free agents a different perspective other than it's a cold barren s**thole that no one in there right mind would want to live.

http://www.buffalo.c...-to-in-america/

The listed reasons (affordability, unemployment below the national average, growing healthcare and education industries) have zero impact on the life of an NFL player, particularly a marquee free agent. Quit deluding yourself; Buffalo may be a perfectly fine area for the average recent graduate, but it is far from the ideal location for football and lifestyle reasons for NFL free agents.

Edited by ny33

Wow. Well done video. I like videos like this. Would be nice to see a bit of Bills and Sabres and the tailgates and fun stuff like that. Of course it's dumb sports stuff, but it really gives that feeling of strangers coming together and becoming family.

The listed reasons (affordability, unemployment below the national average, growing healthcare and education industries) have zero impact on the life of an NFL player, particularly a marquee free agent. Quit deluding yourself; Buffalo may be a perfectly fine area for the average recent graduate, but it is far from the ideal location for football and lifestyle reasons for NFL free agents.

Jeez man. The OP never said anything about the Bills benefiting from it. It was a nicely done Buffalo piece. Chill out.

Wow. Well done video. I like videos like this. Would be nice to see a bit of Bills and Sabres and the tailgates and fun stuff like that. Of course it's dumb sports stuff, but it really gives that feeling of strangers coming together and becoming family.

Jeez man. The OP never said anything about the Bills benefiting from it. It was a nicely done Buffalo piece. Chill out.

It's on the Stadium Wall, not another forum; plus he said, "May give a lot potential free agents a different perspective other than it's a cold barren s**thole that no one in there right mind would want to live."

While this is great for Buffalo, this has nothing to do with Bills football.

My dad always says: "son I want global warming, the winters will be rain season versus snow season".

Hell yeah man. I'll take a tremendous increase in natural disasters, rising ocean levels that will soon threaten cities' existence, unbearable summers in places that were already hot to begin with and rapidly increasing ozone levels and smog, all so your Dad doesn't have to shovel his driveway a few times in the winter.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Hell yeah man. I'll take a tremendous increase in natural disasters, rising ocean levels that will soon threaten cities' existence, unberable summers in places that were already hot to begin with and rapidly increasing ozone levels and smog, all so your Dad doesn't have to shovel his driveway a few times in the winter.

You must run a snow plow business.

Best is the city you end up in after you leave Buffalo.

This! :lol:

Listen, I love Buffalo and I'm proud to be from Buffalo but my God am I beyond thrilled with my decision to move my family out of WNY last September.

I've seen more development in my short time in Charlotte and just across the NC/SC border where I live than the past decade in WNY. Sad but true.