Titus young sabotages lions offense

NoSaint

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate, hate, hate speculation, but you've got to wonder (as pointed out earlier in the thread) whether he was tossing games.

It's either that or he's so incredibly unhinged mentally that I'm not sure how someone takes a chance. Likewise said earlier - "I want more passes so I'm going to make sure the qb has no idea where ill be." Really?

Schwatrz has to be the absolute worst HC in the league. He's clueless on gameday. He publically makes a fool out of himself on everyopportunity he has. He has a very talented team that he cannot coach or even control.

How does he survive the season?

Schwatrz has to be the absolute worst HC in the league. He's clueless on gameday. He publically makes a fool out of himself on everyopportunity he has. He has a very talented team that he cannot coach or even control.

How does he survive the season?

i cant imagine him being brought back - if he is, its a sign that the lions front office is worse than i thought (and i didnt give them much credit)

you absolutely cant waste years of stafford and johnsons career with this.

Edited by NoSaint

Young has been sent home again. He won't be playing anytime soon. What a complete moron. The rest of the league will probably blackball him.

link http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/03/ryan-broyles-has-a-torn-acl-titus-young-sent-home-again/

From the comments section...sound familiar???

"The joys of being a Lions fan, It won't end until Ford Sr is gone. Why can't we hire established head coaches or GMs I will never know."

This is one side of the story.

It doesn't make any sense.

I've never heard of a WR lining up on purpose to sabotage their team in the history of the NFL.

Its almost unbelievable. There has got to be more to that story.

Frankly, teams are often an extension of their coach. Schwartz is a pos. Stay classy, Detroit.

Exactly. Schwartz should be canned at the end of this season. His players are out of control. How do they know he was in the wrong spot on purpose? He's an idiot if he did it and then admitted to it!

I've never heard of a WR lining up on purpose to sabotage their team in the history of the NFL.

I know. Beyond bizzare. I want to know why they think he did it on purpose? Is someone deflecting blame to him? Did he have a bad day and line up at the wrong spot multiple times, thinking he was where he was suppossed to be and the WR coach telling him its somewhere else?!?!?!

i cant imagine him being brought back - if he is, its a sign that the lions front office is worse than i thought (and i didnt give them much credit)

you absolutely cant waste years of stafford and johnsons career with this.

Perhaps Stafford and Johnson would like to come to Buffalo?!?!?

I know. Beyond bizzare. I want to know why they think he did it on purpose? Is someone deflecting blame to him? Did he have a bad day and line up at the wrong spot multiple times, thinking he was where he was suppossed to be and the WR coach telling him its somewhere else?!?!?!

I don't think it was he was lining up in the wrong spot. I think he was lining up in the hot read spot so he would be targeted more. What a fool...

He was suspended earlier this year for punching a teammate

And in college I remember him gettin a similarly mysterious 3 game suspension extended to the full year because "the team needed time away from him" after he stopped coming to meetings, almost failed out of school etc.... But wanted to still be the star.

Punched a saint last year during a key drive, costing points potentially.

Had a major fumbling problem in college and refused coaching on it.

Kids just a jerk of the highest degree.

Edited by NoSaint

Exactly. Schwartz should be canned at the end of this season. His players are out of control. How do they know he was in the wrong spot on purpose? He's an idiot if he did it and then admitted to it!

Perhaps Stafford and Johnson would like to come to Buffalo?!?!?

Man, I would love Stafford on the Bills. Dude's got a cannon, can read defenses, is a leader (not that Fitz isn't) and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Man, I would love Stafford on the Bills. Dude's got a cannon, can read defenses, is a leader (not that Fitz isn't) and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I like Stafford but it doesn't scream leader if you have a receiver doing this. For all the crap Fitz gets, I've never once heard a teammate bash him or step out of line like Young did. Fitz has a ton of respect in that lockerroom. As for Young, what a complete douche. I suspected it the first time he showed up with the Sr. on his jersey.

He was suspended earlier this year for punching a teammate

And in college I remember him gettin a similarly mysterious 3 game suspension extended to the full year because "the team needed time away from him" after he stopped coming to meetings, almost failed out of school etc.... But wanted to still be the star.

Punched a saint last year during a key drive, costing points potentially.

Had a major fumbling problem in college and refused coaching on it.

Kids just a jerk of the highest degree.

All those trouble-makers coming out of Boise St!! :thumbsup:

Maybe he was trying to sabotage Stafford so they would put in his buddy, Kellen Moore!

I like Stafford but it doesn't scream leader if you have a receiver doing this. For all the crap Fitz gets, I've never once heard a teammate bash him or step out of line like Young did. Fitz has a ton of respect in that lockerroom. As for Young, what a complete douche. I suspected it the first time he showed up with the Sr. on his jersey.

Ding ding ding!!

Couple that with reports suh and company were mocking and laughing at a concussed colt player down on the field.... Is anyone surprised they are unable to win despite talent?

I can't wait for an O lineman to end Suh's career real SUHN with a low block to his knee. And than spit in his face while he is writhing in pain. Just cave that MF in. Football is a violent physical game. All Suh does is play to injure every single week. He will get his one day in a big way. And he does all his shenanigans because his game really isn't worth a flip. The guy has gone downhill the past two seasons. The rest of their defense is terrible as well. Up by 12 with 3 minutes left against the Colts at home. They caved.. NO effort from their defense whatsoever. Jim Schwartz will get another year. (although tanking at 4-12 may change that) The Lions are the exact opposite of a team like the Patriots. No discipline whatsoever amongst the players. In today's NFL, a strong Head coach is a must.. (My girlfriend is a big Lions fan, so I have seen a lot of their games)

i wouldnt reflect too much of this on stafford, unless you know of a reason we dont. he doesnt get to pick his guys and this guy has been an issue every single place hes been. he had issues in college, he had issues in high school (wont detail too much as its when he was like 15). a leader, even the best, cant change everyone.