Titus young sabotages lions offense

NoSaint

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The article only references it from an aspect of personal immaturity, but it's enough to make you wonder if he's on the take.

Frankly, makes more sense than "I want more passes so I'm going to line up wherever I want so the qb has no idea where to throw it."

Young has been sent home again. He won't be playing anytime soon. What a complete moron. The rest of the league will probably blackball him.

link http://profootballta...ent-home-again/

Yep.

In spite of a shortage of wideouts, they've sent him home.

Again.

Apparently being grounded for a week didn't change his attitude.

This dumbass is going to be kicking himself next year when he's out of the league.

He's going to relive these fateful moments for the rest of his broke ass life. He was on his way to having a nice year and what seemed like a long lucrative career. How you could just throw it away over a few selfish minutes is beyond moronic. He basically won the lottery, decided the jackpot wasn't large enough and threw away the ticket. These guys need life training.

He's going to relive these fateful moments for the rest of his broke ass life. He was on his way to having a nice year and what seemed like a long lucrative career. How you could just throw it away over a few selfish minutes is beyond moronic. He basically won the lottery, decided the jackpot wasn't large enough and threw away the ticket. These guys need to take advantage of life training.

It's there for the taking.

inkman is spot on.

I've seen this numerous times in my own career. Some guy tries to act like a jerk to his current mgmt because he doesn't like the way things are run. Even if he's right, it doesn't justify him doing something stupid to "teach them a lesson". It's a smaller world than you think...once word gets around that you did something unethical, good luck finding another gig. People don't realize the consequences of their actions.