Saints falcons

NoSaint

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs have to know the situation and that saints will be holding him up and blow it dead for safety.

He'd already made a couple yards after contact and was still scrapping; I would not have blown that dead either.

Wow.

His 5th INT wiped out by an offsides.

Called Abraham pushing the edge of the snap count earlier. Saved points on the sack, cost the pick there.

Unbelievable play from the falcons secondary.

Edited by NoSaint

Fun factoid: last team to stop him was buffalo I believe.

What would this place be like if Fitz had the game brees is having right now?

Frankly, I'd be thrilled he atleast tossed it downfield.

But given his résumé, drew gets some more slack for a bad game.

The game had the makings of a good one but it kind of fell apart at the end, unfortunately.

One for the ages as far as Brees is concerned.

I guess the Saints need to look at offensive tackles.

Made for a good Thursday night of football.

An odd one all around. No brees td, 5 picks (6?), Atlanta awful on thirds, the end of the first half debacle. ToP had to be waaaay heavy saints. It was at almost 32 mins with 10 to go. When's the last time a team had the ball 35 mins and only got 13?

Craziest - they still might end the week one game out still

Green Bay beats Vikings

Denver beat bucs

And bears beat hawks

Edited by NoSaint

Forget the Fitz-Brees comparison. How about that Atlanta play calling in the 1st half? The Falcons are gashing the Saints with Turner 8-12 yard runs on every play. Then ATL decides to pass-pass-pass on nearly every play and they go 3 and out a few times. If that was Chan, people here would be going crazy about the play calling. But since it's ATL and they are a good team, it's good play calling.

Forget the Fitz-Brees comparison. How about that Atlanta play calling in the 1st half? The Falcons are gashing the Saints with Turner 8-12 yard runs on every play. Then ATL decides to pass-pass-pass on nearly every play and they go 3 and out a few times. If that was Chan, people here would be going crazy about the play calling. But since it's ATL and they are a good team, it's good play calling.

I worked like to hire a hypnotist and take a group of TBDers to watch a game not involving the Bills. Hypnotize then into believing they are watching a Bills game, then listen to people react to any missed throws or tackles just to see if there is any difference.

PTR