Saints falcons

NoSaint

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Breese during warm ups..he's a vocal leader with fire in his belly...admirable. Wish Fitz had that confidence.

A pick...big deal. Saints won't let that phase them.

I love/hate how hard his pushing it down the field. 2 passes on that drive deeper than fitz has thrown since 2011. Just hope he settles in and takes more of what they give him.

Honest question - when was the last time fitz stood on the 50 and dropped it in the endzone? Stevie's drop vs the steelers?

Edited by NoSaint

Always amazes me how thick turners lower body is.

Like a Cat dozer

San Jose will show up soon...he's a big fan of "non Sunday / non Bills" threads...and adds some comedy.

Breese has stretched the field...will make those underneath throws a little easier maybe??

I love/hate how hard his pushing it down the field. 2 passes on that drive deeper than fitz has thrown since 2011. Just hope he settles in and takes more of what they give him.

Honest question - when was the last time fitz stood on the 50 and dropped it in the endzone? Stevie's drop vs the steelers?

When Fitz steps into his throw properly, he can chuck it... problem of course it is usually 8 yds too far or behind. I recall a deep sideline pass but nothing like we just saw from Drew.

When Fitz steps into his throw properly, he can chuck it... problem of course it is usually 8 yds too far or behind. I recall a deep sideline pass but nothing like we just saw from Drew.

Even if he missed it, it'd be nice to try to keep the D honest occasionally. Colstons bigger than Stevie, but no quicker. Essentially the pick turns into a punt on throws like that but backs up the defense some as a worst case.

Even if he missed it, it'd be nice to try to keep the D honest occasionally. Colstons bigger than Stevie, but no quicker. Essentially the pick turns into a punt on throws like that but backs up the defense some as a worst case.

Fitz pocket presence is a little suspect unlike Breese...he ends up throwing flat footed and all arm. I know Blecher report is a little gimmicky but that article someone posted in another thread was great.

That was offensive pass interference.

Ryan's only completion is the Gonzalez debacle.

That was a lucky bounce

Fitz pocket presence is a little suspect unlike Breese...he ends up throwing flat footed and all arm. I know Blecher report is a little gimmicky but that article someone posted in another thread was great.

That was offensive pass interference.

I hate bleacher but that was a good one.

I don't think I would ever call a 10-1 team vs a 5-6 a "big game" even in the division.

Saints win and they will be the #6 seed if favorites hold this weekend, Atlanta playing for the #1 and to get the saints monkey off their back

And one of the biggest rivalries around

Edited by NoSaint