Saints falcons

NoSaint

I worked like to hire a hypnotist and take a group of TBDers to watch a game not involving the Bills. Hypnotize then into believing they are watching a Bills game, then listen to people react to any missed throws or tackles just to see if there is any difference.

PTR

How about Brees screwing up the most basic time management at the end of the 1st half. Imagine Fitz doing that and throwing 5 picks in a single game. :death:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the Fitz-Brees comparison. How about that Atlanta play calling in the 1st half? The Falcons are gashing the Saints with Turner 8-12 yard runs on every play. Then ATL decides to pass-pass-pass on nearly every play and they go 3 and out a few times. If that was Chan, people here would be going crazy about the play calling. But since it's ATL and they are a good team, it's good play calling.

Could not agree more. The overreaction to every mistake around here is inconceivable at best. I swear people expect perfection from the players. They either are amazing or suck there is no in between to a lot of fans.

thank you matt ryan/roddy white for KILLING my fantasy week this week in what will prove to be a pivotal matchup for playoff seeding....

Playing for the division in 2 leagues Sproles on both teams sub par game with a td being called back for a penalty. Roddy White on one of those teams and got me 3 points :censored:

How about Brees screwing up the most basic time management at the end of the 1st half. Imagine Fitz doing that and throwing 5 picks in a single game. :death:

This is what I was driving at with my question earlier and also my above post. Fitz ain't great but he isn't the worst or even close to it. Brees had a bad game and he does have a great track record but this type of thing happens in the NFL. Players make mistakes and it is a natural part of the game. Fitz makes a mistake? End of the world he's the worst qb ever. For all of the people who stated the Titans and second Pats* loss are on Fitz because any good qb would drive down the field for the win, you were proven wrong when Brees not once but twice (3 times with the one negated) threw an int.

*not saying Fitz is anywhere near the qb that Brees is.

Well participating in the Bills live game threads is an opportunity to witness one of two things:

1) People's lack of football knowledge

OR

2) The fact that they let their emotions cloud their perception.

You talk about bipolar, manic, and inaccurate takes on certain plays. Like Section said above, mistakes are part of the game and they happen to everyone.

But Bills fans overreact to an incompleted pass.

I understand the causes of our collective reaction but some people need to take a step back.

SJBF I think those 2 reasons are clearly what drives many. It is honestly infuriating to hear people spew wrong facts with vitriol and opinions that are purely emotion based. Some facts and knowledge would do wonders around here.........

Well of course I agree.

Thing is, so would a lot of the people that you and I are judging.

It's just a tough situation.