Saints falcons

NoSaint

Interesting.

It seems like since he's been coaching, with the lone exception of Byrd (who had the skills beforehand) none of Catavolos' can be accused of being a good ball athlete. If anything, they seem to show no progress in that department.

If I were a DB coach, there would be A LOT of ball drills… tip drills, jugs machine, loose ball drills, etc.

I mean, how many times have we screamed that guys are in position but miss the ball. Outside of Aaron Williams we seem to play the receiver well but not the ball. Good feet, bad upper body.

Nice throw by Ryan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

Any team in the NFL could have had him for so little?

Big stop by the Saints D. Still 7.

If he hits all his escalators it's like 6.5 per.

That's spot on Anderson/meech money. It hurts.

Edited by NoSaint

Abraham timed that perfect. I think he got the snap count better than any Olineman. He had the recoil going to get off before the ball moved even

No td for drew is a stat to watch

Lofton... Again.

Edited by NoSaint

And he [Greer] does it so artistically and so technically sound.

I think you also have to give him props for his great situational awareness.

He has such a firm grasp of down/distance and offensive tendencies that he's able to make quick, confident decisions that put him in places that better athletes often find themselves late for.

As bad as it was to lose him, I think the worst part was being forced to watch him standing around with his thumb up his arse for a couple years when it was so clear to some of us that he absolutely belonged on the field. I still get unnecessarily irritated thinking about it.

The contrast in QB performance is very interesting. Brees has looked dynamic but 3 picks.

Meanwhile Ryan is playing mistake-free football.

Is Brees hurt from that Abraham hit?

Two wobbly throws in a row.

Maybe. I think the line falling apart just has him jumpy.