Saints falcons

NoSaint

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is part of my "Bills" therapy...watching good football, two good qb's, solid defenses and just generally not too concerned with who wins. Relaxing.

That's what the saints have been for me. Only minorly invested- more fun when winning, but doesn't ruin my day when they don't.

And an absolute treat to see drew, and now jimmy graham in their prime week in and week out

Nice pitch and catch. Lofton almost made a play - announcers getting carried away there.

Edited by NoSaint

Didn't realize Saints last in defensive yds allowed (not pts)

Gonzalez a stud.

Didn't realize Saints last in defensive yds allowed (not pts)

Gonzalez a stud.

Wish we would've pulled the trigger when he was getting traded. Would've gladly overpaid.

They're not a good football team this year.

After starting 0-4, might be the wildcard before the weekend is done. I think you'd be hardpressed to find a team that wants to play them right now.

They had a tough start with sub head coach and d coordinator, no Vilma, etc. They have been peaking as of late.

Falcons have all the weapons. Jealous.

Not just a sub, but a sub for the sub, and no GM in house for September either. Big leadership void.

Amazing how much talent the falcons offense has.

And that's why ivory struggles to get on the field. Great runner, bad in the passing game both blocking and catching

Like a Cat dozer

San Jose will show up soon...he's a big fan of "non Sunday / non Bills" threads...and adds some comedy.

Hey BBF (Best Buddy Forever?). Getting carried away. Just got home from a long, rainy day of work. Looking forward to this one.

In a bold fantasy move, I dropped my starting Individual Defensive Players (Poz and Courtland Finnegan) both of whom have done well for me and picked up and started the Saints starting safeties, Malcolm Jenkins and Roman Harper.

I needed to do something dramatic because as an electrician, the only dramatic things I do are almost invariably bad.

Nice pitch and catch. Lofton almost made a play - announcers getting carried away there.

Yeah, Mayock was way off on that one. Any team in the NFL would take that coverage and effort on every play like that. Mayock should have been lauding the great play by Ryan and Gonzales.

He was also off on the next series when Ryan missed Gonzales. That was an uncatchable ball unless you're Megatron or someone very close (AJ Green?).

NO o line having some problems now like you said earlier...

Beautiful pass...right on.

Lordy - how many passes for 20+ already?

I know your into mechanics fergy - take note how Brees climbs the pocket. He works towards the line like none other. If the guards hold up it seriously helps to hide the tackles.

Tough running! No td though. 1st and goal at the half yard line with the penalty.

Edited by NoSaint

San Jose...you want excitement as an electrician?? Dang- I stay away from wires and breakers. I'm renovating my office bldg and there's actually some knob and tube wiring in it. I can replace switches and outlets but leave the old wiring to the pros...may the force be with you.

No Saint...Drew getting his game on but they have to stick with run...Ivory is a horse ...tough north south runner.

Lordy - how many passes for 20+ already?

I know your into mechanics fergy - take note how Brees climbs the pocket. He works towards the line like none other. If the guards hold up it seriously helps to hide the tackles.

Tough running! No td though. 1st and goal at the half yard line with the penalty.

Nice call.