Now that the season is officially over - 2013 NFL Draft wishlist

bobobonators

1. Bjoern Werner - DE - FSU - 6'4 256. A german tank. You can never have enough DE's..especially when half the ones you got are average.

2. Tyler Eifert - TE - ND - 6'5 252.

3. Justin Hunter - WR - TEN - 6'4 200

4. Matt Elam - SS - Florida - 5'10 202

5. Manti Te'o - LB - ND - 6'2 255

If we could get 2 of those 5 in the first 2 rounds i'd be extremely happy.

Post yours!

Obviously I'd love Geno Smith but no way we're getting him, considering we'll be picking anywhere between 8-14. He'll be gone 1 or 2 probably.

Edited by bobobonators

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like the Woerner and Hunter picks. Te'o would be a great pick as well. But what I'd really suggest is trading a first and 4th rounder this year for KC's first rounder next year. They are going to have a top 3 pick in the 2014 draft and Jadeveon Clowney is going to be the most impactful Defensive Draft Pick of the last 20 years!

You get him then.

This year focus on WR, LB and OL!

I would draft QB's in round 1 and round 2. enough monkeying around, go all in on a QB Hit on one of the two hopefully....then fill in the rest of the team with pieces from the street as best you can (kinda' like what the Redskins are having to do.)

I do like Werner though...that guy is an animal.

#1- the season is NOT "officially" over......but i'll play along.....

#2- we are drafting a QB in the one of the first two rounds.....buddy has already said this.....it is very likely one of the two, first round rated qb's (smith and barkley) will be there when we pick.

very strong possibility that we pick a QB in one of the first two rounds, however, I can't see Geno being there when we pick; and i want nothing to do with Barkley - nothing. Tyler Wilson in the 3rd round sounds more appealing, or trade back into the 2nd to get him.

Ummm QB?

outside of Geno Smith i'm not crazy about any of the QB's in this year's draft :(

Agree on all of those needless to say.... Add in Jarvis Jones OLB from georgia

I don't know where Jarvis Jones is going to drop, BUT, Please get this guy on our roster next year. About the QBs...If we can't get a top two then we should wait and pick either Aaron Murray or Tyler Wilson! That would make me very happy!

I don't know where Jarvis Jones is going to drop, BUT, Please get this guy on our roster next year. About the QBs...If we can't get a top two then we should wait and pick either Aaron Murray or Tyler Wilson! That would make me very happy!

Jarvis Jones is probably better suited for a 3-4 defense, but ya the guy is a beast. However, i think the german tank is the best DE in this draft and would look awesome playing across from mario williams and/or rotaing in with anderson.

Edited by bobobonators

it is very likely one of the two, first round rated qb's (smith and barkley) will be there when we pick.

I don't think either of the top QBs will be there when we draft

KC most likely has the #1 overall pick and will go QB

Jacksonville is the probable #2 and Gabbert hasn't impressed the NFL. Plus he was drafted by Del Rio, not Mularkey. I could see Meathead drafting "his" QB.

We'll be jockeying for draft position with the Cardinals, Eagles, and Raiders. All could go QB in round 1. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas makes a move up to grab a QB. Both Garrett and Romo are on shaky ground

those 5 all look good when I have seen them, especially Elam.

But I'd like to see 2 (or better yet 3) QBs brought drafted early, like in the first three rounds. Whether its Jones or Wilson or Gleanon or Barkley I dont really care at this point.

Just draft more than one, because I dont trust the Bills FO to get it right with only one chance.

1. Bjoern Werner - DE - FSU - 6'4 256. A german tank. You can never have enough DE's..especially when half the ones you got are average.

2. Tyler Eifert - TE - ND - 6'5 252.

3. Justin Hunter - WR - TEN - 6'4 200

4. Matt Elam - SS - Florida - 5'10 202

5. Manti Te'o - LB - ND - 6'2 255

If we could get 2 of those 5 in the first 2 rounds i'd be extremely happy.

Post yours!

Obviously I'd love Geno Smith but no way we're getting him, considering we'll be picking anywhere between 8-14. He'll be gone 1 or 2 probably.

I don't see the FO putting first round money into DE unless cuts are made, we already have enough cash tied up in the DL. That being said I love Te'o and Elam. I think Chandler is a good TE w a poor QB and I'd rather sign a FA WR than draft one. Rookie WR don't make an immediate impact too often. I think we need someone that makes a difference right away and Elam or Te'o are those guys.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.