Who do you want to win tomorrow NE vs Jets?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No fantasy stuff just in your heart who would you like to see win? I despise the jets more then any team but they are such sad sacks I would like to see them take NE down.

Well, we all know they both suck. But I agree on the jets pick. As a bonus have a Tebow play win the game. Stir the pot a bit in the Apple.

If you hold out any hope that the Bills have a playoff pulse, you have to root against the Jets, Dolphins, Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Titans and Chargers...those are the teams the Bills are most likely battling for one of the two wild card spots...but the Pats losing is a decent consolation prize...Cowboys and Pats losing tomorrow would be pretty great too!

I hate NE more than any other team, but NYJ losing effectively takes them out of the playoff picture, and almost guarantees I'll win a preseason bet that they won't have a winning record.

Yeah, this is where I'm heading. I usually root for the Jets here but the only thing stopping NE from winning the division is the Mayans, so might as well get the enjoyment from a full Jets meltdown this season.

If the Bills have any chance to get to the playoffs, no matter how small, the Jets will have to lose.

I want to see controversy, finger pointing and back stabbing on the Jets, which will be more likely to happen if the Jets lose.

I want to see Tebow play at some point this year, which will be more likely to happen if the Jets lose.

I guess I want the Jets to lose.

Pats winning out is good for us. The jets will possibly get into that 9-7 mess for the wildcard, even with a loss tomorrow. I think that colts or steelers (or both) flame out down the stretch

When I did espns app I ended up at a final week winner takes the 6 seed. We were 8-7, they were 7-8 but would have the tie break if they won

Edited by NoSaint

Pats winning out is good for us. The jets will possibly get into that 9-7 mess for the wildcard, even with a loss tomorrow. I think that colts or steelers (or both) flame out down the stretch

When I did espns app I ended up at a final week winner takes the 6 seed. We were 8-7, they were 7-8 but would have the tie break if they won

If the Jets beat the Pats tomorrow, the Jets will already be guaranteed the tiebreak advantage in any two-team tie with the Bills, even if we beat the Jets in the last regular season game. Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

If the Jets beat the Pats tomorrow, the Jets will already be guaranteed the tiebreak advantage in any two-team tie with the Bills, even if we beat the Jets in the last regular season game.

And in the situation I described, there's not a tie if we win.

But that's also a good add on incase we get there another way. I think we're much more likely to see the jets at 8/9 wins than the pats so let's see a loss for the jets!