Lee Evans - back in Buffalo

Stop trying to sell me to your lot and face the facts. Lee Evans is not in cold Buffalo, tailgating, at a bills game, in a parking lot, with a bunch of fans in the middle of November. Your fantasy seems surreal, but very hard to billieve.

I don't think he wants you in his lot. Move along.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Evans and Reggie Wayne were very much alike in their careers. Wayne has had the benefit of good health and continues to play...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You really just compared Reggie Wayne, the player that has recieved the most TDs ever from Payton Manning to a guy that's got like 20-30 TDs in his entire career? ROTFLMFAO!!! Oh, and Evans Didnt get injured until last year so you can't use that argument. He just sucks.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You really just compared Reggie Wayne, the player that has recieved the most TDs ever from Payton Manning to a guy that's got like 20-30 TDs in his entire career? ROTFLMFAO!!! Oh, and Evans Didnt get injured until last year so you can't use that argument. He just sucks.

who were Evans QB's? Who were the other WR's? Did Wayne ever have anyone taking balls from him? The Colts passed most of the time, too. They are a lot alike, speedy small guys with a knack for YAC and fearless in the middle.

Stop trying to sell me to your lot and face the facts. Lee Evans is not in cold Buffalo, tailgating, at a bills game, in a parking lot, with a bunch of fans in the middle of November. Your fantasy seems surreal, but very hard to billieve.

Mr. BaBaBa, Hammer aside from being a fine, stand up human being, has no reason to distort the truth with regard to his lot. Hammer's lot is indeed legendary and it's not at all surprising that Lee chose to show up there. That is the fact, Jack!

who were Evans QB's? Who were the other WR's? Did Wayne ever have anyone taking balls from him? The Colts passed most of the time, too. They are a lot alike, speedy small guys with a knack for YAC and fearless in the middle.

Your wrong on all of this. Evans QBs were JP (all I ever do is throw it to Lee) Losman. Wayne had Harrison and Dallas Clark taking balls from him his entire career. Evans NEVER went over the middle, all he ever did was run fly, post patterns. Wayne was 2 inches taller than Evans which is huge for a WR.

Wayne's receptions triple Evans'

His yardage is more than double

His TDs are almost double

That my friend is no where near similar.

So he's from a suburb in Cleveland and feels at home in Buffalo? Interesting logic, I would have thought he would feel at home at his actual home.

I grew up in S Buffalo, the neighborhood has changed since the 50-60's and there's no way I "feel at home" there! It's kind of scary!

Nothing's wrong with Buffalo natives feeling at home in Buffalo. But I'll tell you right now, I won't feel at home in Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Cleveland.

Maybe because he played here a few years and made some friends? Kelly and Thurman aren't Buffalo natives and they feel at home here.

I feel dumber than before I read this thread..

What do you expect? You were pulled into a conversation between two hammered individuals...one who thought he saw Lee Evans, the other who was called Lee and acknowledged.

Just think - pot was legalized in a couple of states....

Edited by Azucho98

Nothing's wrong with Buffalo natives feeling at home in Buffalo. But I'll tell you right now, I won't feel at home in Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Cleveland.

Did you play NFL Football for the Ravens, Colts, Steelers, or Browns? I don't get how this is so hard to grasp...Buffalo is not without its charm, particularly for an ex-football player, even more so for a longtime ex-Bill. Hell, I'm from NYC and a New Yorker through and through (family is from Lockport, I went to UB), but I always feel comfortable when I come to Buffalo and am probably popping through for a week in December.

Every phone has a camera on it. Why does no one on this board take a picture with the player they talk about? I don't care how obscure the person, I would snap a picture.

Well - it was dark, I only had my phone on me, and I have a pic of me and Lee from the Big Tree in 2005 when he was more relevant. Why do I need a new pic of me and him sh*tfaced in the dark at 2am?

Also - the idiots in this thread are what I was talking about on Thursday. See what I mean Jay?

Sonny, why would you say I'm trying to sell you to my lot. All I did was back up Nick's post.

Mr. BaBaBa, Hammer aside from being a fine, stand up human being, has no reason to distort the truth with regard to his lot. Hammer's lot is indeed legendary and it's not at all surprising that Lee chose to show up there. That is the fact, Jack!

Thank You

I don't think he wants you in his lot. Move along.

You are correct sir. And once again Thanks for the outstanding Stromboli.

Every phone has a camera on it. Why does no one on this board take a picture with the player they talk about? I don't care how obscure the person, I would snap a picture.

Gotta be an age , narcissism thing. And by narcissism I mean everything is about " look at me".

My first thought when into running into players/coaches and we engage in conversation is to actually be polite and engage in a conversation. Last thing that enters my mind is I have a camera on my phone let me take a picture...especially at 2 AM

People under say 40 can only think bout posting a picture on their wall....so everyone else can see them.

Edited by plenzmd1

I know that his parents parked in his lot when he was here and when he was in Balitmore. Lee would stop after the bills games.

The reason in part why the Evans crew tailgated in Hammer's Lot is that The Hammer's Lot is the Best Tailgating Lot at the Ralph as rated by Joe Cahn Tailgating Commish.

Second Lee sold his house in Orchard Park (watch the paper) so it was moving time. His family was in town to help with the move.

Third Lee might not be done with the NFL. He stated to me right after he pulled into Hammer's Lot that he was taking a year off for.... I can't say why put yes there are teams interested in him.

Fourth Ba Ba Ba walk to or ride your bike to Hammer's Lot next game and ask Super Fan to show you the picture he took with Lee

Edited by Hammered a Lot