Benghazi

The story that won't stop.

U.S. commandos fought in Benghazi

Masked from public view, two of the U.S. military’s elite special operations commandos have been awarded medals for bravery for a mission that further undercuts the Obama administration’s original story about the Benghazi tragedy.

{snip}

But sources directly familiar with the attack tell The Washington Times that a unit of eight special operators — mostly Delta Force and Green Beret members — were in Tripoli the night of the attack, on a counterterrorism mission that involved capturing weapons and wanted terrorists from the streets and helping train Libyan forces.

When word of the Benghazi attack surfaced, two members of that military unit volunteered to be dispatched along with five private security contractors on a hastily arranged flight from Tripoli to rescue Americans in danger, the sources said, speaking only on the condition of anonymity because the special operations forces’ existence inside Libya was secret.

The two special operations forces arrived in time to engage in the final, ferocious firefight between the terrorists and Americans holed up in the CIA annex near the ill-fated diplomatic mission in Benghazi, the sources added.

Poll: Benghazi threatens to crash Hillary Clinton's 2016 bid

images%20copy%206.jpeg

The story that won't stop.

U.S. commandos fought in Benghazi

Masked from public view, two of the U.S. military’s elite special operations commandos have been awarded medals for bravery for a mission that further undercuts the Obama administration’s original story about the Benghazi tragedy.

You should tell the story about how four Americans were left to die by the White House and State Department.

Because gatorman is always up for a good laugh.

images%20copy%206.jpeg

Morrrrre powerrrr!!!! I need more power!!! Bwaaaahhhhhhh. Cackle Cackle Cackle

As more Information continues to leak out and the narrative becomes more clear. The one thing that is striking to me is the heroism displayed by the Americans on the ground in Libya, and the cowardice, lack of leadership and career preservation mentality in Washington DC by obama, Clinton and their minions

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

All of this Benghazi finger pointing is like grasping at straws with one finger.

Here's what I think, in layman terms

Benghazi is complicated, could have been more secret ops going on than will ever know when this broke out. I would guess even more than Clinton was aware of (In detail anyways). There was support fire teams present near by that did not show up at Benghazi and I would guess it was because they were providing cover for something else(which they wouldnt abandoned)....not to mention all the spook **** going on that no ones supposed to know about. This looked sorta obvious to me right from the beginningish...but I'm postulating.

One thing that seems for sure ... Everyone went into cover your ass mode, and the winner of that event goes to Team Obama/Clinton. What really irks me is the intensity they put forth to purposely mislead us...I could have understood their F-up....but I guess that means they would have had to understand their F-up first

Here's what I think, in layman terms

Benghazi is complicated, could have been more secret ops going on than will ever know when this broke out. I would guess even more than Clinton was aware of (In detail anyways). There was support fire teams present near by that did not show up at Benghazi and I would guess it was because they were providing cover for something else(which they wouldnt abandoned)....not to mention all the spook **** going on that no ones supposed to know about. This looked sorta obvious to me right from the beginningish...but I'm postulating.

One thing that seems for sure ... Everyone went into cover your ass mode, and the winner of that event goes to Team Obama/Clinton. What really irks me is the intensity they put forth to purposely mislead us...I could have understood their F-up....but I guess that means they would have had to understand their F-up first

Benghazi is just part of a battle going on which is basically is foreign policy going to be set in the White house and then implemented by the Military, State Dept, and Intelligence agencies or is foreign policy going to be set and implemented by enclaves in the Military, State Dept and Intelligence agencies.

Benghazi is just part of a battle going on which is basically is foreign policy going to be set in the White house and then implemented by the Military, State Dept, and Intelligence agencies or is foreign policy going to be set and implemented by enclaves in the Military, State Dept and Intelligence agencies.

Well the answer to that is intuitively obvious. Obama HAS no foreign policy, and the agencies are filling that power vacuum - each in their own self-serving way.

SHOCKING:

Benghazi Whistleblower Says He Was Smeared.

“Davies was angry that his real name was published by The Washington Post and was not redacted in the Blue Mountain Group incident report leaked to the media, even though the report redacted other names. ‘It means I won’t work in the industry again and I can be tracked down pretty quickly with that name,’ he said.”

The real point of such behavior, of course, is not to punish, but to discourage others from coming forward.

Guess we're finally done blaming Bush on that subject, huh? :lol:

SHOCKING:

The real point of such behavior, of course, is not to punish, but to discourage others from coming forward.

I'm guessing there won't be a special prosecutor investigating this, or Davies won't get a headline profile in Vanity Fair?

I'm guessing there won't be a special prosecutor investigating this, or Davies won't get a headline profile in Vanity Fair?

You supported the Iraq War, right? And now you are pissing and moaning about this little incident? This crap happened everyday for 7 years during your war. You guys sure are myopic...and not very intelligent

You supported the Iraq War, right? And now you are pissing and moaning about this little incident? This crap happened everyday for 7 years during your war. You guys sure are myopic...and not very intelligent

Guess we're finally done blaming Bush on that subject, huh? :lol:

Apparently not.

Yes, every day POTUS and the SOS said "f" it, we won't protect our ambassador or come to his aid and allow him and others to be killed.

Hey, he had to get some shut-eye. After all he had a very important campaign speech to make the following day in front of some very important campaign contributors in Las Vegas. I'm talkin' VEGAS, baby! he went there and absolutely cleaned up.

Hey, he had to get some shut-eye. After all he had a very important campaign speech to make the following day in front of some very important campaign contributors in Las Vegas. I'm talkin' VEGAS, baby! he went there and absolutely cleaned up.

There will come a moment when someone will leak where he was that night, and I've got five bucks it's going to be very, very embarrassing. I'm not talking about being derelict in duties embarrassing.

I'm talking "Big Guy" Carlson embarrassing. As God as my witness...

http://youtu.be/ST01bZJPuE0