Keys to tonights Bills v Phins Game

PatsFanNH

As a fan of a different team I figure I MAY be able give objectives both teams need to do to win:

Bills:

1. Must run the ball and stick with the run (No 12 carries total)

2. D must stop Reggie Buch

3. Fitz and the O can not have 3 or more TO

Phins:

1. Stop CJ and force Fitz beat you through the air.

2. Have Bush & Co. well enough so Tannehill doesnt have to carry the load

3. Must not have 3 TO in the game.

My opinion is both O's have had TO issues and the teams whose O takes care of the ball best will win.. My gutt say:

Bills: 24

Phins: 21

Edited by PatsFanNH

I'd get more specific than just stopping Bush. The D needs to be able to get off the field after 3rd down! The number of times they give up a first down on 3rd and long (or short or whatever) is pathetic. TOs are always key, and the Bills need stay on the + side of that equation too.

The Miami D is stronger than the Pats D, but I for one am looking forward to seeing what CJ will do when he is turned loose tonight.

Go Bills!

BTW, you may want to fix your topic title...I know you meant Dolphins and not Jets, but until it's fixed you'll keep hearing about it.

The key to this game is pretty simple & a lot like previous games .

More players than just Kyle Williams , J . Byrd , N .Barnett & possibly Gilmore have to show up to play DEFENSE to play the game !!

They show up & do what they are suppose to now & in previous games we are 6 & 3 instead of the opposite !!!

You obviously don't get it

There are no Keys to the game tonight, every team is superior and the Bills stand no chance no matter what they do.

They are doomed and will lose miserably!

Luv your positive twist on things must be a joy to be around !!!!