Would You Hire Wade Phillips

Hater

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on Record saying I want the Bills to Hire Chip Kelly But Would You Hire Wade Phillips he has been Bills HC before & he is Great with any Defense, we would still need a offensive coordinator that ran a high power scheme in my opinion but would Phillips be a option

I am mixed on re hiring him as HC, I love to see him as Defensive coordinator but I don't think he'd come back for that

No, only because he is a 3-4 guy and that's a transition we don't need to make.

Absolutely YES! BUT as Head Coach.

Ralph re-hired Lou Sabin, so anything's possible. At this point, Ralph likely couldn't even remember why he fired him, but Wade does, so I guess we can keep on dreaming.

Okey dokey then. We got a plan I'll call Ringo and try and get the whole band back together again.

Thank you for your informed, valuable, and eloquent opinion.