After only 8 games it has happened

Amazing. Was watching the weekend predictions on NFL network and Eric Davis said he could not predict for the Bills "for anything" which caused chuckles from the other two, etc. One of them did not even bother to predict the winner... After only 8 games , the Bills are again the laughingstock of the NFL..

The national media lasted longer than I did... I checked out after the Pats game.

I check out after this week if its embarrassing. If they win, it's game on for at least a few more games. Edited by mrags

Those guys all gave us a fair shot. Many analysts predicted us to finish second in the division, and a good number also predicted we'd get into the playoffs. But then the season started. We are unreliable and rather confusing. I hate that it's gone this way, but it has. If we get the next two games, they'll change their tune again.

Those guys all gave us a fair shot. Many analysts predicted us to finish second in the division, and a good number also predicted we'd get into the playoffs. But then the season started. We are unreliable and rather confusing. I hate that it's gone this way, but it has. If we get the next two games, they'll change their tune again.

Bills will be firmly in the media scrap heap by 5pm Sunday.... poor Bills... going to a national TV game on Thursday with nothing to play for again...

On the NFL Network they were talking about the AFC playoff picture, and they had Oakland and the Jets "in the hunt" at 3-5. Not that I think the Bills are really in the hunt, of course.

Amazing. Was watching the weekend predictions on NFL network and Eric Davis said he could not predict for the Bills "for anything" which caused chuckles from the other two, etc. One of them did not even bother to predict the winner... After only 8 games , the Bills are again the laughingstock of the NFL..

8 games? Tom jackson had the set on the floor after the niners game, joking about the Bills. I felt bad for berman because he had to bite his lip or jump in on the fun. he took the high road because of his ties to Ralph.

The Bills simply have to win a game they're not supposed to win in order to earn back any credibility. At NE would be a good time....not likely though.

Last week against Houston would have been a good time. The Bills were in that game thanks to the defense and the offense failed to score TD's.

These two games will define the season and Gailey's tenure as head coach. We lose both to fall to 3-7, we are done, and Gailey and his staff are done. Simple as that. We will not recover from two more losses in the division in 4 days. I see 5-11 at best if we lose the next two. (possibly beating Jax and St Louis) Win both or at least compete hard in both and beat Miami, maybe we can turn it around to at least rise from the dregs. Lets see what Gailey has planned. I am really not holding my breath. Can we just avoid another blowout, and play w the Pats for 4 quarters? Is that too much to ask for?

Last week against Houston would have been a good time. The Bills were in that game thanks to the defense and the offense failed to score TD's.

Losing at home to Tennessee was the nail in the coffin. They were toast after that.

Losing at home to Tennessee was the nail in the coffin. They were toast after that.

No kidding. Not that anyone thinks they are a competitive team, but at least being 4-4 at the halfway mark and being only a game out of first would give some semblance of achievement. Even if nobody really believed they could compete for the division title.

Its taken some time for Ryan Fitzpatrick to adjust his timing with the use of proper mechanics, but If he can continue improving like he has over the last two games and the Defense can get it together the Bills may be able to battle their way back into the playoff hunt.

Big Ifs I know, and it starts with today,

Fitz needs to beat Tom Brady!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Fig Newton