This team needs to show some balls and hit Brady after the whistle

ACor58

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitting him late is just stupid, but I won't understand it if the Bills don't try to bring all out pressure in his face and get (legal) hits on him. That's the only prayer this D has of making any plays. If they sit back and play passive again, the Pats will happily take a bunch of nice 10-12 play TD drives. So how bad would it really be to give up a big play if Brady at least takes a hit as he throws the pass?

I don't want to see anyone get a real injury, but some of you guys are awfully pious. When you watch boxing or MMA do you shield your eyes from the violence? I mean ****, you wouldn't want to see someone get hurt.

There's a difference between a violent sport and dirty cheap shots.

Good aggressive play is great. Hitting a guy dirty, late with intent to injure is pathetic, not tough.

There's a difference between a violent sport and dirty cheap shots.

Good aggressive play is great. Hitting a guy dirty, late with intent to injure is pathetic, not tough.

Kinda like Wilfork did to JP? Or Mayo did to Chandler?

When was the last time we hurt a punk Patriot?

Since they can't get close enough to even sniff his jersey during a live play.

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

shut this thread down. about the worst thing I've seen posted in a long time

I thought you were run out of here Acor? Haven't seen ya in awhile.

And to your OP, in honor of "Deep Voice Guy" YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

No - not run out of here - just haven't posted in awhile, so when I do, I try to make it count.

No. But sometimes I feel like taking a swing at Fitz.

Now that is funny.

Come on - like none of you want to punch Tom Brady? Liars.

I'd rather see them BEAT him at football, not beat him with some sissy ass cheap shot.

You don't pull pull yourselves out of the bowels of the NFL by giving a star QB a cheap shot.

Now if Tom is stupid and does this, go for it..They throw a flag on this in todays NFL though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_EngM7HmUA

Edited by Azucho98

Wow - this thing has taken on a life of it's own and obviously most of it (like punching him in the face or when he walks out of the tunnel) is sarcastic. I will try and speak is more deliberate tones from now on, especially because you don't seem to have a sense of humor.

- The Patriots have owned the Bills and taking a 15 yard penalty is not going to cost them the game, especially because they are usually blowouts. "Guarantee a smashing" - PatsFanNH - this team has been guaranteed a smashing just about everytime that they have played them.

- The Pats have taken plenty of cheap shots at Bills players over the last 10 years. The most recent, that BS hit on Chandler from Spikes still gets my blood boiling. He could have been seriously hurt and missed significant time - and what did the Bills do about it - NOTHING. No retaliation. NOTHING. You say good sportsmanship, I say pussies.

-I am not saying to take out Tom Brady's knee, or his neck, or his arm, or his wife, or his kids. What I am saying is that they need to rough him up, and get in his head. If that means hitting him after the whistle a few times and rattling him then so be it. This is football, not golf.

Edited by ACor58

I can't stand the whiner Brady has become but I don't want to see cheap shots. That said, the Bills have too many nice guys, We need some more attitude and fire on this team. It's why I laugh at fans who got made at Stevie Johnson. We need more of that.

That's what I'm trying to say. There is a difference between a cheap shot (intent to injure) and going hard until after the whistle and putting a hit on someone. Way to many pussies on this team that sit back and let Tom Brady make them his B word. Show some pride.

I dont think anyone is talking about injury. At least speaking for myself, I dont want that. But cheap shots are a good thing every now and then. Besides the bounty system, look how far the saints got with their dirtyness. I dont approve of the bounty system. Detroit does it a lot. They just do it too much. But they made the playoffs last year.....

A slap to the freaking helmet is not going to "injure" or "kill" anyone.

Again, even a slap to the helmet for no reason will get you in trouble. But if played right, some toughness from the defense can also spark the defense side.

Ps. No more "please dont injure brady or hit him in the wrong place" It sounds tooooo gay.

The .99% stay quiet because for the last 10 years your team has been better. But there was a time when your team was a silly joke too.

We had a bunch of "guaranteed smashings" against the patriots. I remember when the "dogs" were the bills and the cats were the patriots.

I'm not part of the .99%. I hate the patriots. I hate how they get favored a lot. I hate brady because under pressure he folds easily. He will never be a Peyton Manning or a Drew Brees. He is coached very well. Even though Bellecheat is a good coach, he is still a caught CHEATER. I actually dont hate kraft.

Back to the post at hand, I dont want them to injure Brady. That is not cool. But a cheap shot on first down every now and then, sure what the heck. We're going to lose anyway. Who cares.

Read what I said again, I said a CHEAP shot would guarantee a smashing of the bills, not that I guaranteed one this Sunday. I actually was on here earlyin the season expecting the Bills be a challenge to NE for the AFC E this year.

Also I been a fan since Tony Eason and witnessed MANY MANY of the Bills beat downs to the Pats during the Kelly years. Game is syclicle (sp?) teams dominate for awhile then get dominated and so on...

I also vote for shutting this thread down. Hurting a player is never warranted especially when defenseless. We are not a bunch of thugs on this board or on the field. This is a game and a sport - that is all it is. Wishing harm on a player is classless to say the least. In real life also, occasionally I feel mad at someone but I wish that person would get the fruits of his/her bad acts - I don't wish for that person to get mugged and clobbered in a neighborhood alley.

Showing we have balls is to sack him, intercept him and beat his team.

Some of you guys are unbelievable. Lock this thread.

Not cheap shots but aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. I think all of these character guys are too nice. Wilfork is not a nice guy. Mayo is not a nice guy. Ray Lewis is not a nice guy. Ndamakon Suh is not a nice guy. I want someone that wants to dominate the guy across from them and "put the wood on them." It's why the Jets dominate the Bills and a big part of the Bills struggles. They aren't aggressive enough.

Late hits with in reason I'm okay with (extra step). Cheap shots I'm not. I don't honestly care about football enough to want to see someone get permanently hurt (although I could console Giselle if need be).

I think the op's (misguided) point is that we need toughness. Toughness and dirtiness are 2 different things though.

I also vote for shutting this thread down. Hurting a player is never warranted especially when defenseless. We are not a bunch of thugs on this board or on the field. This is a game and a sport - that is all it is. Wishing harm on a player is classless to say the least. In real life also, occasionally I feel mad at someone but I wish that person would get the fruits of his/her bad acts - I don't wish for that person to get mugged and clobbered in a neighborhood alley.

Showing we have balls is to sack him, intercept him and beat his team.

Some of you guys are unbelievable. Lock this thread.

I vote that you read the posts - no one said anything about intentionally injuring him. Just put some damn pads on him - if that means the hit is a little later, it's a little late. This team has been a doormat to the Patriots and will probably get beat agian (and again, and again) - but at least put some fear into the guy.

The only one that deserves to get a cheap shot / injured is that piece of s**t Spikes - who intentionally went after Chandler's head. So there, now you can vote to shut the thread down.