McGee & Pears to IR, Potter released

bills44

i dont think tj will start until the colts game if at all you know how important a 6th round pick is to the fo

quite the assumption.

i love how we bounce back and forth - buddys afraid to trade, buddy is reckless in how he gives away picks, buddy wont let players be used to preserve picks.

Pears to IR is too bad, the line needs all the depth it can get, and he was pretty good. McGee has had so many injury problems I almost forgot he was on the team. Potter was an extravagance.

Easley will be interesting. He is taller than Jones, so maybe he will be a bigger target for Fitz.

Pears to IR is too bad, the line needs all the depth it can get, and he was pretty good. McGee has had so many injury problems I almost forgot he was on the team. Potter was an extravagance.

Easley will be interesting. He is taller than Jones, so maybe he will be a bigger target for Fitz.

He was one of the worst RTs in football this year.

I would say Routt is a real possibility to at least come in for a workout. IIRC he was already in town before he elected to sign in KC and maybe now his price is a little more reasonable after flopping there and getting 5.3 guaranteed from them (a la Drayton Florence post Jacksonville). They definitely need some CB depth and it would be nice to have a vet in there since the 4 remaining active CBs have about 7 years experience, most of them from McLovin.

As far as the other roster spot...maybe a veteran OT? They don't have any backup there now with Pears joining Zebrie Sanders on IR, correct?

Edited by JM57