Ralph is mad that the Bills are losing

I just read the article posted on TBD, that Ralph told Gailey that he is not happy that the Bills are losing. So, does this mean that if the Bills bottom out and finishes 6-10 (or worse) does Ralph tell Nix to fire Gailey (contrary to what Nix said last week), does Ralph fire Nix, or does nothing happen?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ralph can barely form a coherent sentence

he has only a vague awareness of the status of the team and his weekly phone calls are nothing more than a nuisance and formality that OBD deals with

the notion of ANYONE in the bills organization being accountable for ANYTHING is a joke

it doesn't matter how bad fitz is or chan is no one is going anywhere

Wilson has said this type of thing many times before. Until we get a real coach and GM in here, it's not going to matter.

As far as Nix, he's been quite terrible as far as the draft is concerned. He's missed on way too many people.

Hopefully Wilson fires everyone. Gets Cower on the phone (who was not interested before because of his Wife's health) and gives him the total control he wants. We'd see a LOT more running for sure!

I love your passion (and I'd love to have a "bloodthirsty" head coach as well) but I honestly think Cowher has a nice gig and wouldn't leave that chair for just "any team". Plus, although some may disagree, present day football has alot of stunts, blitzes, reads, schemes that I think are way above Bill Cowher's head right now...he's been out of the game for 5 years now I think?? Kinda like how Wanny was in college for 5 years and we decided to get him back in the NFL...we now see how that turned out...dude is consulting circa 1998 NFL strategy guides on how to blitz.

The fact that Wanny is still DC and Fitz the starting QB = time to clean house including Nix.

Bring Polian back, he never would have let us go 3 years without a legit NFL QB. Potential HC candidates will line up to coach under a Polian run organization.

Chan is an idiot for thinking that Fitz is the guy to get the job done and an even bigger idiot for sticking with Wanny. Nix should be fired for not forcing Chan's hand to make the necessary changes.

...... Next

Remember the old saying "the south will rise again"?

Well it has, only in Buffalo!

We have 2 of the dumbest redneck, do-diddle, hapless clowns that run our organization. These guys need to be shown the door.

They are not leaders of young men. We need a competent football general as a coach, and we need a high IQ executive who understands the draft & free agency, and how to work over Littman & Brandon.

Doling out huge sums of money for mediocre talent, and putting franchise QB level money on a defensive end when you don't have one is insane.

We have 2 of the dumbest redneck, do-diddle, hapless clowns that run our organization. These guys need to be shown the door.

They are not leaders of young men. We need a competent football general as a coach, and we need a high IQ executive who understands the draft & free agency, and how to work over Littman & Brandon.

Doling out huge sums of money for mediocre talent, and putting franchise QB level money on a defensive end when you don't have one is insane.

No more NIX doing any drafting. There's zero confidence he can pick anyone competent. He needs to go, let whaley try it until the team is sold. Whaley if worth his salt, should have a pulse on this disaster. He's as good as any regime change could get now.

Good grief this is really ridiculous is it not?

What a Soap Opera this thing has become...

Honestly, at this point I'm not sure if it's really worth making wholesale changes while Ralph is still the Owner...Look at what is happening in Cleveland right now...The same would likely happen here with new Ownership...

But I do think it's best to move away from Gailey/Nix ASAP and get some good younger talent in here from the Front Office down...It could not hurt... B-)

Based on what I've seen and the hopeful potential of some of the players (I feel they're not being used correctly), I would fire everyone from GM to practice squad except for the following: Glenn, Levitre, Wood, CMac, Spiller, FJax, StevieJ, K Williams, Dareus, Gilmore, and Byrd. The rest can go work in a potted meat factory in Bangladesh.

Boss Hogg, Cooter and Booger

Actually this GM / HC work together well and give some semblance they know what they are doing. The truth is both are in way over their perspective heads. Gailey would have made an excellent choice as OC under Bill Cowher who would direct him to build a strong running game. Even with Fitz at QB the Bills would be so much better if the RB's actually got 40 touches a game instead of the OC / HC wishfully thinking about it.

Buddy Nix is an excellent head scout, but the bottom line is that someone more knowledgeable should be making the draft choices. Lets not forget that Buddy Nix in one of his first pressers announced he wasn't the smartest guy in the room, and that was a room filled with media types. This franchise needs a brain at the top. Someone Like Bill Cowher / Marty S who knows talent, especially defensive talent.

Now Booger OTOH shouldn't even have a job in the NFL in any capacity as he has proven himself worthless at assisting George Edwards, and is even more worthless as the the Bills DC. How this man is still employed by the Buffalo Bills is beyond me.

Currently 3-5

@ Patriots L

Home-Dolphins L

@ Colts L

Home Jags W

Home Rams W

Home Seahawks L

@ Dolphins L

Home Jets L

They should finish 5-11, the Bills might just have the opportunity to draft in the top 5. Which might get them Matt Barkley, Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson. If Nix and CO are still in charge you can expect a WR-RB-CB to be the first pick

Edited by Fear the Beard

Boss Hogg, Cooter and Booger

Actually this GM / HC work together well and give some semblance they know what they are doing. The truth is both are in way over their perspective heads. Gailey would have made an excellent choice as OC under Bill Cowher who would direct him to build a strong running game. Even with Fitz at QB the Bills would be so much better if the RB's actually got 40 touches a game instead of the OC / HC wishfully thinking about it.

Buddy Nix is an excellent head scout, but the bottom line is that someone more knowledgeable should be making the draft choices. Lets not forget that Buddy Nix in one of his first pressers announced he wasn't the smartest guy in the room, and that was a room filled with media types. This franchise needs a brain at the top. Someone Like Bill Cowher / Marty S who knows talent, especially defensive talent.

Now Booger OTOH shouldn't even have a job in the NFL in any capacity as he has proven himself worthless at assisting George Edwards, and is even more worthless as the the Bills DC. How this man is still employed by the Buffalo Bills is beyond me.

Currently 3-5

@ Patriots L

Home-Dolphins L

@ Colts L

Home Jags W

Home Rams W

Home Seahawks L

@ Dolphins L

Home Jets L

They should finish 5-11, the Bills might just have the opportunity to draft in the top 5. Which might get them Matt Barkley, Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson. If Nix and CO are still in charge you can expect a WR-RB-CB to be the first pick

You think we'll win another game? I don't. Their spirit is broken. The lone bright spot is CJ, & Kyle Williams, but they can only do so much. Mario Williams is a non-factor on turf & we have 1 game left on grass @ Miami.

I just read the article posted on TBD, that Ralph told Gailey that he is not happy that the Bills are losing. So, does this mean that if the Bills bottom out and finishes 6-10 (or worse) does Ralph tell Nix to fire Gailey (contrary to what Nix said last week), does Ralph fire Nix, or does nothing happen?

After we finish 4-12 Ralph fires the lot of em and hires Polian back who hires Bruce Arians for HC and drafts Landry Jones and we all live happily ever after. ( 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) please, and that new stadium too)