Should Buffalo start playing for a high draft pick?

i don't think there is a college QB worth starting in place of Fitz. i say draft defense first again and get a new DC.

I also think we need to hire a dedicated OC. That or move chan to OC and hire a new HC. I'd feel either would be acceptable.

Buffalo could be the next San Fran. why not?

The Bills need a real franchise QB, not Fitznoodlearm who can't throw the ball more than 9 yards down the field. A top 5 pick could land the Bills their new QB, but anything higher then they would have to trade up big time like the Redskins did: two 1st round draft picks, and one 2nd rounder, that's a lot to give up for 1 guy.

Well by the sounds of it, the Washington Redskins who are also 3-5 have already thrown in the towel, so my question to you Bills fans is should the Bills do the same to get their franchise QB?

What do you think?

I think Shanahan should not say that out loud. He's an idiot for saying it. People in Washington pay to see a team compete to win, not to see a glorified evaluation process.What kind of a message does that send to the players if the head coach has already quit? Shanahan should know better. Maybe he's the one who will be evaluated and fired. And as far as the Bills are concerned, of course they should not tank on purpose. Who is this quarterback we should tank for?

Well by the sounds of it, the Washington Redskins who are also 3-5 have already thrown in the towel, so my question to you Bills fans is should the Bills do the same to get their franchise QB?

What do you think?

Ii think you should publish your "articles" in the post instead of milking it for hit counts/revenue.

Ii think you should publish your "articles" in the post instead of milking it for hit counts/revenue.

or atleast some of the content, even if not 100%

give us a paragraph preview, or the shanahan quote, and we can click the article if we want to know more.

There is nothing specific about anyone tanking in DC. He mentions playing for 2013. This doesn't mean trying to get a better draft pick. You'll have a hard time convincing a real professional that he should stop playing hard so his team can draft a kid that will take his job. Unless the coach flat out benches all his good players, all of this is nonsense.