Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red dog blitz.. If you are going to be in on this you gotta be All in.

Try envisioning us beating them fair and square, man to man, in their house.

Not easy when you first think about it but.

I'm not usually one to think that with a loss the season's over. I'm optimistic about the Bills. However, after seeing our "defense" get bulldozed over week after week, it's kindof hard to envision us winning. Our offense is good enough to win more than we lose, but it does need some help from the "defense". When the D give up less than 35 we are 3-0.

But yeah, go BILLS. Whallop 'em!

So now the question is.......what will you be thinking WHEN Buffalo beats Houston?

I will be thinking this is what I expected a playoff team with a dominant defense....too many optimistic buffalo bills thoughts arose after the dramatic will he/won't he/he's using buffalo for leverage Mario Williams chase. On paper there's just too much talent here.

On any Sunday...

I will play along.

Mario has something to prove i hope and brings his A game finally.

The rest of the team takes notice. And then folllows his lead. A sort of unity and teamsmanship develops in a matter of minutes during the first quarter.

And continues for the rest of the season and beyond. not likely but...

On any given Sunday the ball can bounce our way and we pick it up and run like hell.

This game at Houston is AGAIN, the biggest game of the year,

Go Bills!

Those of you that are thinking of not going will kick yourselves in the chooch, when the moon falls from the sky and the Seas part and the Bills start the epic run restoring out broken hearts.

The Bills could win the game but so what?

As long as they have the worst group of linebackers in the league, nothing much matters.

The sad thing is, with the right coaches this team of players might stand a chance. Unfortunately, Dave Wannstooge is still the DC, and Gailey still loves him some Fitz :doh:

Arian Foster and Ben Tate should have career days in rushing yardage followed up by that Wade Phillips defense owning the Bills offense. The #2 RB in the league against the worst run defense in the league.

Even the fact that the Texans could overlook the Bills isn't going to help. :bag:

Doesn't have to be does it?

With this team unfortunately yes it has to be. They suck on the road against lousy teams.....Perhaps the bye will help us score an extra TD or maybe two and these will most likely come in garbage time.

I bet our 100 million dollar man will be a big puss and sit out because he just had "surgery" on his wrist.

Edited by Azucho98

Although the Bills do seem to win one game a year most think they will lose they don't hv a shot at beating Houston especially with the Texans coming off a bye as well

The Bills will most likely have 7 or 8 losses going into the last 4 games of the year and miss the playoffs for yet another year

Edited by Max997

After we beat Houston, we win out and the Afc goes through Orchard Park

Super Bowl XXV rematch with the bills winning 20-19 after the giants miss the game winning field goal.

I've been drinking

Same boat. High price for such a small chance of leaving happy. Tough call.

I have always tried to make it to any road game that comes my way....and gone to quite a few others...I have been lucky, cuz they have won more than they lost on my road trips...but nothing worse than spending money you shouldn't spend, spending an entire day to drive back and forth, only to see them get blown out...the Dallas game last year comes to mind...bad feeling. Also, for me, the Texans game will likely be the only game (besides the Thursday nighter) that I can watch from the comfort of my own living room...I am so torn. Money is tight..if I go, it is not just buying a ticket for me, but for my girlfriend too...decisions, decisions.....

It's probably worth going just for the Texans cheerleaders. I don't know what they put in the water there, but good Lord!!!

True that... much as I hate Texas sometimes, they do have an abundance of natural beauty!