Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

I need to know what you are drinking?

Bills equipment staff twittered that they will be wearing the blue pants this week. I have mixed feelings. If they are going to pick and choose when to wear the blues, then why pick a game they are supposed to lose by 2or 3 TD's? If they do manage to beat Houston wearing blue pants, then it will be instant folklore.

As stated, no posting from me for the remainder of the Bills season if the Bills lose against Houston. This will be my last post until Monday so I just wanted to revive some positive vibes as I check out (no, not the mental hospital). Enjoy the game!!!!

Have a great weekend! Talk to ya Monday!

As stated, no posting from me for the remainder of the Bills season if the Bills lose against Houston. This will be my last post until Monday so I just wanted to revive some positive vibes as I check out (no, not the mental hospital). Enjoy the game!!!!

See you Monday I hope.

if we do beat houston, can anyone remember a bigger upset in bill's history - where a bills team ranked in the bottom #5 beat a team ranked in the top #5? i don't think our win against NE last year counts because we weren't ranked as one of the worst teams then.

any veteran bills fan have input?

Whoa, you guys are hard on your team .... But I can understand why. Born & raised in buffalo, so the Bills are my 'homeboy' team. I think there's more than a fair chance at an upset... Bills are healthy, Texans missing Tate this week & Cushings out for the season. Andre hasn't been playing up to his superstar status this season, & Fosters ypc is low. Bills O is respectable, with enough talent on D to make a statement .... If they show up. Bills special teams is way better... texans have problems. I'm concerned it may be a trap for Texans, maybe looking forward to Chicago next week. Regardless, if Texans win, won't be a blowout, Kubiak takes his foot off the gas. Ravens were different, we had a lot to prove. Hope for a good game, nobody getting hurt!

welp all good and not so good things must come to an end

i am 6-1 on the season with the lone blight being not picking the crappy titans to look like world beaters against our defense that specializes in doing just that

id love to pick the bills here but id also love to have my turds come out as gold bullion for a month so texans by at least twenty