Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

I love your optimism. The best part about optimism is that it doesn't cost a thing. Go Bills!

Anything can happen, but to think we will win is an irresponsible prediction. Houston is the most BALANCED team in the league. There isn't one area that we have an edge to even argue we would have a chance to win. Again it's possible because the game has to be played and the ball can bounce, but to say we will win with no analysis of how is baseless hope.

Care to share your rationale for the prediciton?

Not only has every finger been pointed at every player, coach and management position over the the last month but the collective army of fans across this great nation has lost hope. The Bills will take these two weeks, re-energize and most importantly restore the faith that we all once had in this team many years ago. I believe that THEY have had enough of the losing and together as team and fans, we will rejoice the biggest victory this team has had since I don't even know when. This victory will not be won in vain like last year's New England game, THIS victory will propel them to then beat the teams we all saw as victories before the season started. This team will not wait until the Miami night game to win, rather use that game to show the national audience that we are rejoining the rest of the contenders to take our rightful spot in the 2012/2013 playoffs.

Good Day To All!

Not koolaid, purple drank

Juice? What the %*#@ is juice? Gimme some of that purple drank!

I'd love to be as optimistic as the OP, but I wouldn't put a penny on this squad for the rest of the season.

Juice? What the %*#@ is juice? Gimme some of that purple drank!

I'd love to be as optimistic as the OP, but I wouldn't put a penny on this squad for the rest of the season.

Put the negativity aside and just tell yourself that the whole season depends on this game. When they win, continue it for the next week. The Bills WILL be back in the race. Fitz has played his worst, Mario has played his worst, Anderson has played his worst. These are not bad players, they have just played badly for various reasons. The line is healthy, the defense will rise and thes rest is history. Watch for Fitz to have his best day thus far. It is coming indeed.....

I like your optimism too. Only thing is when it turns to boasting and when you can't back it up you look foolish. See Rex Ryan.

I'll argue that this will be the biggest win in a long time. I think last years NE win was pretty big. Besides it's not even a divisional foe.

Edited by MikeSpeed

I like your optimism too. Only thing is when it turns to boasting and you can't back it up you look foolish. See Rex Ryan.

I'll argue that this will be the biggest win in a long time. I think last years NE win was pretty big. Besides it's not even a divisional foe.

It's time to turn the page as Bills fans once and for all. The cloud has hung over this team far too long. The belief is somewhere within that lockerroom and I believe that it will most definitely exude in Houston. These guys are going to will themselves to victory and the negativity will start to turn to expectations, even higher than before the season started.

There is a thought that I had. Maybe Merriman and Kelsay get into Dareus and Mario and tell them how it is? Those two need to wake up or there isn't a chance in hell the Bills win. Fitz and the O played well enough to win last week. The D did not.