3 Road games in November will decide the fate of this season

ganesh

3 Road games sandwiching a single home game in November will decide the fate of this team this season. To make it worse, the Texans and Patriots are leading their division and the Colts and Dolphins are no joke. If the team does not get it together in this stretch, then the 4 games at home in December will be meaningless. That is why that loss to the Titans hurts really bad.

11/04 @ Houston Texans

11/11 @ New England Patriots

11/15 MIAMI DOLPHINS

11/25 @ Indianapolis Colts

Edited by ganesh

Colts play much better at home. That game is nowhere near a gimme. Dolphins have had our number lately and it is a prime time game which the Bills traditionally struggle (in heartbreaking ways I might add) and I agree the loss to the Titans was terrible and hurt so bad.

3 Road games sandwiching a single home game in November will decide the fate of this team this season. To make it worse, the Texans and Patriots are leading their division and the Colts and Dolphins are no joke. If the team does not get it together in this stretch, then the 4 games at home in December will be meaningless. That is why that loss to the Titans hurts really bad.

11/04 @ Houston Texans

11/15 MIAMI DOLPHINS

For me it's Miami. I would be shocked if the Bills beat either the Texans or Pats* at this point. And if the Bill lose to Miami at home, making them 0-4 in the AFC East, any hope is gone.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Anyone who thinks that a scatter armed QB + poorly coached Defense with no heart = playoffs needs to stop drinking the koolaid.

The fate of this team was decided week 1...and maybe in the pre season. They can't stop anyone and their QB falters under pressure. It all adds up to the 5th-10th overall pick (1 pick later than they guy they want).

11/04 @ Houston Texans

11/15 MIAMI DOLPHINS

Your still thinking playoffs. How much koolaide did you drink? Have you watched this team?

No question this is not a playoff team, and it's likely changes are coming. But if we go 0-for-November, especially after getting injured guys back, there's no question a house cleaning is in order.

the way this team is playing, the only team i'm confident this team can beat for the remainder of the year is jacksonville (and only if MJD is still hurt). every other team is way out of our league, or just playing better

11/04 @ Houston Texans

11/15 MIAMI DOLPHINS

If they can't even beat Tennessee at home, they don't have a prayer against Houston or NE on the road. Miami has looked decent thus far and Indy has been inconsistent at best. Problem is the Bills D just can't seem to stop anyone and the offense makes too many mistakes. Hard to predict any wins at this point.

No way this team contends for a playoff spot, let alone get there. Wanny is way in over his head. He has absolutely no clue as to how to coach an NFL defense. Bills don't have Tom Brady as their QB to cover for a crap defense. Even if all the planets and stars align, Bills best case scenario is 8-8.

I'm confused...are you saying yes or no?

I'm saying I wouldn't bet on it but anyone saying any game is unwinnable hasn't watched nfl football.

We make that stretch 2-2 which is possible it leaves us 5-6

Wins against Miami, and jax are 7-6.... Seasons get good as quick as they get bad sometimes. It's possible to get to 9 wins from here. Not likely but real possible.

Edited by NoSaint

I'm saying I wouldn't bet on it but anyone saying any game is unwinnable hasn't watched nfl football.

We make that stretch 2-2 which is possible it leaves us 5-6

Wins against Miami, and jax are 7-6.... Seasons get good as quick as they get bad sometimes. It's possible to get to 9 wins from here. Not likely but real possible.

Exactly...Games against Miami (@home) and Indy are winnable, if this team puts head down and goes to work. Then they could really push hard on that home stretch of 5 games in December (4 of which is in Orchard Park).