Here's my Houston game prediction, and it's spot on.

FireChan

The next two game scare the crap out of me. I am expecting 2 more embarassing losses with point differentials totalling close to 100 point. Than we've got 4 easier games (Miami, Indy, Jax and St Louis). We will probably steal 2-3 wins out of those games and have the optimists out in force before finishing with 3 straight losses to Seattle, Miami in Fla, and NYJ. At this point, I'm am 100% expecting Chan to get fired. The only question is whether or not he finishes out the season or is canned at some point late in the year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston has a cutback type running game! Well that can be to our advantage as we are still trying to get to the football when he cuts back and we end up blocking the lanes........... Go figure we end up winning because Houston won't know how to cut back to get yardage.......

Oh wait we have Fitz to throw an interception for a pick six, sorry just wishful thinking?

FireChan as your member name? C'mon man! Phillips, Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, and now Gailey. How many coaches are going to have to be fired before people realize that the dysfunctionality is on ownership and the front office.

It's a joke, easy.

"you're delusional"

"that's crazy, never going to happen"

"you said it yourself so i won't say it"

"what planet are you living on"

i think i just said every response that's coming my way, so just spare yourself the time.

BUT, with that being said....

99.9999999999999999% of me KNOWS the bills are going to lose, whether its by a touchdown, or 5 touchdowns.

yet a small, small, insignificant, .000000000000000000000000001% of me has this image, of the bills coming out of the bye week, and shocking the world.

and the only reason for this, is a column that bill simmons wrote following the red sox first world series win in 04. that franchise, as im sure you know, had bad luck - maybe worse than the bills. and he said when they went down 0-3 to the yankees in the ALCS, they had bottomed out. it was like, so bad, that you knew it was the worst it could ever be. nothing else could be worse. kind of like us losing to tennessee, at home, after loading up our defense this offseason, and having the worst defense in the league, and fitz throwing that pick, after putting up 34 points... it was just so totally expected from the jaded fanbase, that were all throwing in the towel on the season (as we should.)

but what IF... we shock the world in houston, and then new england? i know, i know, its impossible.

but what if?

Here it is. The Bills come out like they did against Arizona and the Texans have an off day like they did against the Packers. They end up 4-4 going to New England just like we thought only by another route. Anybody know Chan's record coming off the bye week?

Houston puts up 21 in the first half. Bills return one kick for 7. Houston forces a fumble on our running backs, and scores, putting up 28 in 31 minutes.

Fitz tries to take command and drives down the field to score. 28 - 14 with 4 minutes left in the third. Arian Foster runs an 80 yard TD. Fitz again tries to take command and scores again.

With the score 35 - 21, Houston gets 12 yards a carry and scores again. Fitz tries to force it and throws a pick. Bills lose 42 - 21, and TBD posters blame Fitz and call for his head.

I seee it this way:

1. Bills win the coin toss - defer.

2. Houston first drive: 85 yds, 8 plays, TD; 7-0

3. Bills get ball - 3 and out. Punt.

4. Houston second drive: 65 yds, 5 plays, TD; 14-0

5. Bills get ball - drive 50yds or so, get FG; 14 - 3

6. Houston gets the ball - drive 80 yds, 4 plays, TD; 21-3

7. Bills get ball - INT or fumble; Houston goes 40yds or so after turnover in about 2 plays for TD; 28 - 3

Halftime.

etc, etc., etc., etc.

Final Score: Bills 13 Texans 55. Texans set Franchise record with 770yds total offense and not punting the entire game.

FireChan as your member name? C'mon man! Phillips, Williams, Mularkey, Jauron, and now Gailey. How many coaches are going to have to be fired before people realize that the dysfunctionality is on ownership and the front office.

The only problem with your list is that Phillips was a winning coach the reason why he got fired was b/c he bitched more than likely about Ralph making the call to put Rob BS Johnson in when Flutie got them to the playoffs !!!

Mario Williams characterizes it as just another game, and says he had a great 6 years in Houston. Doesn't feel any pressure in his homecoming, goes out, has 1 tackle, 0 sacks, 0 pressures. Proceeds to not care about the criticism, anything anyone says, says he is just trying to get better each week. Chan says he was getting chipped and doubled, tape says otherwise, Rodney Harrison says something Douchey, TSW blows up. Russ Brandon gets on radio, says moving remaining "inventory" for December homegames will be a challenge and the Bills need to look at regionalizing Nova Scotia. Chan says he has no idea what happened on D, will have to talk to Dave, perhaps in Portuguese because English doesn't appear to be having an effect. Fitz had a great game other than those 8 bad decisions and 2 fumbles.

:worthy:

Phillips doesn't deserve to be on same list as those other bum coaches, Matter of fact i would love to bring back Phillips next yr. Just get him a very good OC like his Buddy Norv or heck maybe even Dennis Green.

Phillips doesn't deserve to be on same list as those other bum coaches, Matter of fact i would love to bring back Phillips next yr. Just get him a very good OC like his Buddy Norv or heck maybe even Dennis Green.

Poor Wade, the guy went 10-6, 11-5 and 8-8 and was fired from the Bills . Made the playoffs twice and never had a losing record. Talk about a raw deal. I remember everybody screaming for his head - be careful what you wish for.

In the 11 full seasons since he's been gone the Bills have equalled or bettered Wade's worst record (8-8) two times. Yet people still remember him as a bad coach. Guess he should have put on that headset...

Poor Wade, the guy went 10-6, 11-5 and 8-8 and was fired from the Bills . Made the playoffs twice and never had a losing record. Talk about a raw deal. I remember everybody screaming for his head - be careful what you wish for.

In the 11 full seasons since he's been gone the Bills have equalled or bettered Wade's worst record (8-8) two times. Yet people still remember him as a bad coach. Guess he should have put on that headset...

Yep. Up next the DJ years. How 7-9 and approaching mediocrity now in 2012 would be considered an accomplishment.

I'm not a big Mario fan -- he's a physical freak, but isn't really a football player. He can be dominating when he feels like playing -- he just rarely feels like playing.

I think he'll feel like playing when he goes against Houston and will do well as an individual.

He'll have something to prove after all the fans laugh him and his pathetic defensive teammates out of the tunnel and onto the field for the game.

Mario Williams characterizes it as just another game, and says he had a great 6 years in Houston. Doesn't feel any pressure in his homecoming, goes out, has 1 tackle, 0 sacks, 0 pressures. Proceeds to not care about the criticism, anything anyone says, says he is just trying to get better each week. Chan says he was getting chipped and doubled, tape says otherwise, Rodney Harrison says something Douchey, TSW blows up. Russ Brandon gets on radio, says moving remaining "inventory" for December homegames will be a challenge and the Bills need to look at regionalizing Nova Scotia. Chan says he has no idea what happened on D, will have to talk to Dave, perhaps in Portuguese because English doesn't appear to be having an effect. Fitz had a great game other than those 8 bad decisions and 2 fumbles.

:flirt::thumbsup:

I think he took the blame for a lot of things that were out of his control.