Here's my Houston game prediction, and it's spot on.

FireChan

Houston puts up 21 in the first half. Bills return one kick for 7. Houston forces a fumble on our running backs, and scores, putting up 28 in 31 minutes.

Fitz tries to take command and drives down the field to score. 28 - 14 with 4 minutes left in the third. Arian Foster runs an 80 yard TD. Fitz again tries to take command and scores again.

With the score 35 - 21, Houston gets 12 yards a carry and scores again. Fitz tries to force it and throws a pick. Bills lose 42 - 21, and TBD posters blame Fitz and call for his head.

The only question I have is ..If you can really predict the future, why are you wasting your talents on the Bills?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"you're delusional"

"that's crazy, never going to happen"

"you said it yourself so i won't say it"

"what planet are you living on"

i think i just said every response that's coming my way, so just spare yourself the time.

BUT, with that being said....

99.9999999999999999% of me KNOWS the bills are going to lose, whether its by a touchdown, or 5 touchdowns.

yet a small, small, insignificant, .000000000000000000000000001% of me has this image, of the bills coming out of the bye week, and shocking the world.

and the only reason for this, is a column that bill simmons wrote following the red sox first world series win in 04. that franchise, as im sure you know, had bad luck - maybe worse than the bills. and he said when they went down 0-3 to the yankees in the ALCS, they had bottomed out. it was like, so bad, that you knew it was the worst it could ever be. nothing else could be worse. kind of like us losing to tennessee, at home, after loading up our defense this offseason, and having the worst defense in the league, and fitz throwing that pick, after putting up 34 points... it was just so totally expected from the jaded fanbase, that were all throwing in the towel on the season (as we should.)

but what IF... we shock the world in houston, and then new england? i know, i know, its impossible.

but what if?

Heh, you're apparently so crazy no one even responded. So, I've imagined a shocker win. If we split those two games, I guess that means we still have a chance. It might be a fluke, but it would offset that Titans loss. I won't give up hope until we are officially out of contention, but boy is it looking grim.

How many sacks Houston D put up? They seem to stack the line & are content at sending more than 4 constantly. I think we Blitzed 5 time against Arizona in total (by he look of it, Wanny plays our LBers at 10deep, so they could have been blitzing, just taking their time), I've watched the 1st 1/2 & Houston blitzed more than 5 times in the 1st 1/4 alone. Fitz could be smashed this week.

National commentators are now using the phrase "it's the Bills" with regularity...when talking about the fantastic exploits of our opponents.. (i.e. Chris Johnson rolling it up, Alex Smith going off, Pats getting 38 points in about 18 minutes,,,,"it's the Bills")

So with that being said, I think Houston gets kinda' bored in this game. Bills laying everything on the line to recapture some pride. Texans win 31-23 but Bills play scrappy.

Houston is playing this year with a gimondulous chip on their shoulder. They were arguably the best all-around team in football last year until Schaub got hurt. They went to the playoffs with their 3rd string QB. And they got very little respect in the press for it. It's like "that team in Texas - you mean, the Cowboys?" The Texans don't want to win this year. They want to dominate. They will look at what NYJ and NE and SF did to us and they will be out to do more, better, quicker.

I would like to watch a game where the Bills play scrappy. I think we will be watching a vivisection.

As for Mario, taking plays off gets to be a habit, just like anything else a guy keeps doing. So he may want to play well, but his habits will stand against him.

Edited by Hopeful

Mario Williams characterizes it as just another game, and says he had a great 6 years in Houston. Doesn't feel any pressure in his homecoming, goes out, has 1 tackle, 0 sacks, 0 pressures. Proceeds to not care about the criticism, anything anyone says, says he is just trying to get better each week. Chan says he was getting chipped and doubled, tape says otherwise, Rodney Harrison says something Douchey, TSW blows up. Russ Brandon gets on radio, says moving remaining "inventory" for December homegames will be a challenge and the Bills need to look at regionalizing Nova Scotia. Chan says he has no idea what happened on D, will have to talk to Dave, perhaps in Portuguese because English doesn't appear to be having an effect. Fitz had a great game other than those 8 bad decisions and 2 fumbles.

lol funny stuff

u forgot the score

58-28 Texans

is there a mercy rule in the nfl?

There will be in two weeks. I honestly don't see how we score on the Texans at all. -maybe a field goal or two, but a touchdown??? I just don't see it.

Texans 52-12, in another record-breaking Bills embarassment.

I'm not a big Mario fan -- he's a physical freak, but isn't really a football player. He can be dominating when he feels like playing -- he just rarely feels like playing.

I think he'll feel like playing when he goes against Houston and will do well as an individual.

I think making $100 million takes the carrot away from the horse and therefore the drive of Mario Williams a la Albert Haynesworth. Once your goals aren't to perform to make more money for your family, every game is just a game, Losses don't bother you so much. I don't think he has the Kobe chip on his shoulder to prove he's worth the money.

Houston puts up 21 in the first half. Bills return one kick for 7. Houston forces a fumble on our running backs, and scores, putting up 28 in 31 minutes.

Fitz tries to take command and drives down the field to score. 28 - 14 with 4 minutes left in the third. Arian Foster runs an 80 yard TD. Fitz again tries to take command and scores again.

With the score 35 - 21, Houston gets 12 yards a carry and scores again. Fitz tries to force it and throws a pick. Bills lose 42 - 21, and TBD posters blame Fitz and call for his head.

I guarantee the Bills will not lose this weekend!

Houston won't have to throw the ball, Foster and Tate will run for 450+ yards. The only reason they throw is cuz Foster and Tate are tired of running.

Spare us Bills fans now Gaily,Wanny and Nix, quit during the bye week so we can extend our rebuilding to 13+ years.

Ralph, please spend money on a real coaching staff.

You repackaged the pats loss? Mairo might try to,play v his old team. I think the defense will actually show up and it will be a lower score. Gilmore on dre will be interesting.

Houston slaughtered the Ravens this past week, I don't see the Bill's even doing as good as the Ravens.