A Formal Apology !

T master

Ya that's right i'm gonna man up & say it & it is aimed at the Buffalo Barbarian i just hope it doesn't go to his head ..

I would like to apologize for my comments leading up to the draft this past year . BB was very high on Tannehill & myself along with a lot of others on this site busted his balls for it .

Well here we are 6 games into this season & the Fins rookie is doing as good as our veteran & has much more up side . I'm not sure if it b/c he is back with his college coach but i would think the comfort level would have something to do with it . Plus with getting him they are looking to the future & any more i am not real sure what to think of Fitz ??? Rich Gannon believes that Fitz can fix himself if he really wants to ..

I will say that this next year should be the year that we go for a QB. What do you all think of the kid at Arkansas ? Will he be coming out this year ? To this point the trade for T Jack looks as if it was a waste of a pick that could have been used for a QB but instead he is on the inactive list every week b/c he can't get any reps go figure , that i will never understand ???

Well there you go , I was just sitting here & thinking about our QB conundrum (of which i still hope Fitz gets it figured out) & that came to mind & I ain't afraid to say when i'm wrong .

Bust away Bills fans !!

So who you got this year at QB - BB I'm jumpin on the wagon !!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

just because Fitz blows doesnt mean you were wrong on Tannehill blowing too...Im not sure I see all this "upside" your seeing...I do recall he had one pretty good game...but even a blind squirell finds a nut once in a while

if the point of the thread was to say Tannehill is as bad as Fitz, I might agree, both have sucked this year..

I do agree we need a QB in this upcoming draft

Buffalo Barbarian read the post, rubbed his eyes, and read it again. He sighed deeply, then cracked a chuckle and stood up from the computer.

Downstairs, his wife was reclining on the sofa. She stirred and raised her head as he walked towards the garage door. "Where you goin' hon?"

"Just gonna take a drive."

"What? At this hour? Where?"

But he was already out the door. She could hear the old Accord engine starting up, then the rumble of the garage door and the fading whirl of the car as it ambled down the street.

The waves were breaking hard against the rocks as Buffalo Barbarian pulled up to the overlook. He could hear gulls far off in the dark.

Cranking down the window, he reached into the glove box and pulled out the cigar he had been saving. He bit off the end and struck the match.

As he sucked down the first few puffs, he chuckled to himself again and gazed out over the black watery abyss.

"I was right, goddamn it. I was fuggin' right."

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Whether I agree or not, Kudos to you for manning-up and conceeding that you may have been wrong about something.

Tanneyhill seems like a strange one to me. I'm not a fan, but he does show some promise.

Buffalo Barbarian read the post, rubbed his eyes, and read it again. He sighed deeply, then cracked a chuckle and stood up from the computer.

Downstairs, his wife was reclining on the sofa. She stirred and raised her head as he walked towards the garage door. "Where you goin' hon?"

But he was already out the door. She could hear the old Accord engine starting up, then the rumble of the garage door and the fading whirl of the car as it ambled down the street.

The waves were breaking hard against the rocks as Buffalo Barbarian pulled up to the overlook. He could hear gulls far off in the dark.

Cranking down the window, he reached into the glove box and pulled out the cigar he had been saving. He bit off the end and struck the match.

As he sucked down the first few puffs, he chuckled to himself again and gazed out over the black watery abyss.

From the #1 bestseller -WIDE RIGHT

Hooolyyy S**t.

Whether I agree or not, Kudos to you for manning-up and conceeding that you may have been wrong about something.

Tanneyhill seems like a strange one to me. I'm not a fan, but he does show some promise.

From the #1 bestseller -WIDE RIGHT

We as fans are wrong a lot in relation to what actually unfolds in the NFL year in and year out. How many threads could you start with the subject of " I was wrong"?

Lmao!! Great story telling..

just because Fitz blows doesnt mean you were wrong on Tannehill blowing too...Im not sure I see all this "upside" your seeing...I do recall he had one pretty good game...but even a blind squirell finds a nut once in a while

if the point of the thread was to say Tannehill is as bad as Fitz, I might agree, both have sucked this year..

I do agree we need a QB in this upcoming draft

I wonder how Tannehill measures up to Wilson, Flacco, and Romo?

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Very Well Done!!!!!

Ill admit Tallywacker looks he might be a good one. Very poised ( Like checkdown :ph34r: )

Tallywacker?

I miss Crayonz.

The thing is... Tallywacker is doing all this with no real top WR on the team...amazing! They sit one notch offensively behind the bills, who at least have Stevie Johnson.

The Dolphins shipped out Brandon Marshal to the bears in the off season. So who do they have, WR Brian Hartline and Reggie Bush #12 ranked RB. Funny thing, Hartline is currently ranked as the 8th best WR, Stevie Johnson at 41st. So Tallywacker has made a mini star out of a nobody, sound familiar?

Miami might have a middle of the pack defense but they did manage 8 sacks on the Cardinals. I suspect the Dolphins are going to be a much tougher team to beat then most Bills fans think

any new quarterback, be it a rookie in the league or a backup guy that gets a start after a few years holding the clipboard, proves himself after about 6-10 games or so in the NFL.

that's about the time that their weaknesses get exposed and teams learn how to defend the guy.

I call it the Flutie Factor Great backup, will absolutely kill you if you don't have a chance to gameplan for him, but after a handful of games as a starter under the microscope the defensive coordinators start to understand you as the gamefilm piles up.

At that point you can tell what you have, but not before then.

I will say that it sucks that Miami beat us twice last year and we had identical records but they still picked two spots ahead of us. Genius system you've got there Roger........

Ya that's right i'm gonna man up & say it & it is aimed at the Buffalo Barbarian i just hope it doesn't go to his head ..

I would like to apologize for my comments leading up to the draft this past year . BB was very high on Tannehill & myself along with a lot of others on this site busted his balls for it .

Well here we are 6 games into this season & the Fins rookie is doing as good as our veteran & has much more up side . I'm not sure if it b/c he is back with his college coach but i would think the comfort level would have something to do with it . Plus with getting him they are looking to the future & any more i am not real sure what to think of Fitz ??? Rich Gannon believes that Fitz can fix himself if he really wants to ..

I will say that this next year should be the year that we go for a QB. What do you all think of the kid at Arkansas ? Will he be coming out this year ? To this point the trade for T Jack looks as if it was a waste of a pick that could have been used for a QB but instead he is on the inactive list every week b/c he can't get any reps go figure , that i will never understand ???

Well there you go , I was just sitting here & thinking about our QB conundrum (of which i still hope Fitz gets it figured out) & that came to mind & I ain't afraid to say when i'm wrong .

Bust away Bills fans !!

So who you got this year at QB - BB I'm jumpin on the wagon !!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

Apology accepted, Honestly so many guys said stuff I forgot who said what, no big deal though TBD is our place to vent and discuss football.

This year the senior QBs aren't the greatest, I supposed we could go with Landry Jones but it really all depends on how bad he wants to be great, which is what makes a guy like Brady great is that he really really really wants it. Whereas Fitz is not wiling to put in all the hard work that he needs to as evidence by his own admission last year of not really working out and you can tell by his demeanor that he just doesn't have it to be great.

The QB I really like is Taylor Bray of Tennessee, he has the best arm I've seen since Marino but he is a junior and his passes can sail on him when he rushed. He should stay in to get polished up but if he comes out we should be all over him.

BTW , man I got a head ache from all the swelling :D

:lol::worthy: Yeah something like that but it's a cavalier and I don't take the Lord's name in vain. (Although I'm not that surprised he is doing well)

I knew this site would get me into the Bills GM Job! 49ers East here we come but with a better QB of course.

Tannehill seems like a strange one to me. I'm not a fan, but he does show some promise.

Why strange?

Ill admit Tallywacker looks he might be a good one. Very poised ( Like checkdown :ph34r: )

:censored::flirt:

The thing is... Tallywacker is doing all this with no real top WR on the team...amazing! They sit one notch offensively behind the bills, who at least have Stevie Johnson.

The Dolphins shipped out Brandon Marshal to the bears in the off season. So who do they have, WR Brian Hartline and Reggie Bush #12 ranked RB. Funny thing, Hartline is currently ranked as the 8th best WR, Stevie Johnson at 41st. So Tallywacker has made a mini star out of a nobody, sound familiar?

Miami might have a middle of the pack defense but they did manage 8 sacks on the Cardinals. I suspect the Dolphins are going to be a much tougher team to beat then most Bills fans think

They have great run D so it looks like it's up to Fitz to get us the win :cry:

I will say that it sucks that Miami beat us twice last year and we had identical records but they still picked two spots ahead of us. Genius system you've got there Roger........

Or we would have Tannehill, but we dont' :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian