Shawne merriman is back with the Bills

Canks is like Crayonz lite.

I miss Crayonz.

We all miss crayonz.

We've read the 49,549 posts you two have written. We found some instances of plagiarism and flip flopping... #yuck city. Oh and SJ, the buffalo in your avatar looks fat.

DC Tom...I miss crayonz too, that man understood football. Bring back the wildcat Chan!!

p.s. shouldn't the "m" in Merriman be capitalized in the thread title... OP, can you fix that please? the man deserves that much at least.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message Board? Sounds more like a therapy session for some of you. Must be a pretty long session at that since the Bills have been terrible for over a decade. A few of you get it at least. Must be tough to filter all the "rha-rha" stuff out and get down to the posts that make sense. How many people here know how the NFL works? When a player is cut because he has been oft injured over the past 5 years, he does not fit your scheme and has had little to no interest from any other NFL team I would not consider that a victory. The true value was seeing Moore on the field this past Sunday and see him play pretty well. He at least has a career ahead of him vs. one that has been shut down 5 years ago.

I actually wish Merriman well, but to be "excited" about this is exactly what the Bills want you to feel as they know that can pull the wool over your eyes yet again.

Does your home under the bridge get wet when it rains?

We've read the 49,549 posts you two have written. We found some instances of plagiarism and flip flopping... #yuck city. Oh and SJ, the buffalo in your avatar looks fat.

DC Tom...I miss crayonz too, that man understood football. Bring back the wildcat Chan!!

p.s. shouldn't the "m" in Merriman be capitalized in the thread title... OP, can you fix that please? the man deserves that much at least.

https://twitter.com/RealIeatcrayonz

Great Bills win I guess but against NFC. Pats 2nd NFC loss REALLY helps their tiebreakers. If we didn't lose to SF we'd be in big trouble.

with mark going down i say we bring back shawne merriman, 1st we need a DE 2nd i know he would fire up the locker room and we desperately need that right now.....thoughts?

GREAT MOVE !! THE BEST THING THEY COULD HAVE DONE !! Now lets see if they really use him & keep him if he shows or helps our D rather than bring a guy back that really didn't have a huge impact to this point b/c of the cash out put !!

One thing Merriman has that this team severely lacks is a loud, brash, confident, bully mentality. This team certainly misses that

The rah-rah BS only works IF we're winning. If we're not winning, it's more or less meaningless. Hopefully he'll play well and not need the motivational crap.

Kelsey is back as starter, and now Merriman is back.

Well, the D did improve slightly on Sunday, (albeit against an "injury ridden" oline) who say it can't get better, we know it can't get worse. The Bills changed schemes 4-3 / 3-4 and half (4 linemen) of the D line ....... hello?

For the whiners - stifle it will you please.

Do we pick up his old contract or continue to pay the guaranteed plus whatever his new contract was? I'm assuming this is costing us his old contract plus new money.

I think it's very likely he signed for the veteran minimum but who knows at this point. It would not be his old contract, no.

Can he throw a 7-yard slant?

:lol:

You seem like a bunch of suckers to me then. "Happy to have him back" you say? Why? So he can do absolutely nothing in a Buffalo uniform for another year? You do realize he was good back in 2006 and 2007 correct? You also realize he was not playing for the Buffalo Bills during those years? Wow, seems like you NEED some fresh insight around here.

Let's see, we're thin at d-line due to injuries so we added some depth. We're not asking him to be an all-pro, just give us some snaps 'till we get some players back. Give us a clue as to who you would bring in for help? Tell us, who?

I think it's very likely he signed for the veteran minimum but who knows at this point. It would not be his old contract, no.

He was owed $3m for 2012 guaranteed. He will get that either way whether he plays or not. The question is whether he gets the $3m plus the veteran minimum. Does anyone know for sure?

I'm assuming there is some incentive for him to play besides a "next deal". I would bet he just picked up another $500k+ from us.