Mark Anderson out indefinitely

Justice

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems there will be more of one of the Bill's nations favorites lining up at DE. You know, starts with a K and ends with elsey...

Kelsay has produced more out there over the past few seasons then Anderson or Mario have in their 5 games here.

He makes adjustments?

He has to, how else will they give up 600 yards of offense and 40-50 points on the board without a waste of space? Edited by BuffBill

Kelsay has produced more out there over the past few seasons then Anderson or Mario have in their 5 games here.

He has to, how else will they give up 600 yards of offense and 40-50 points on the board without a waste of space?

I wasn't hating, I was just pointing out he would get more playing time and that there the sorts that won't like this kind of thing. Thanks for the heads up though!

I wasn't hating, I was just pointing out he would get more playing time and that there the sorts that won't like this kind of thing. Thanks for the heads up though!

Never said or thought you were hating, just my honest opinion and no sarcasm included-for a change.

Is it me or doesn't it always seem as though we get more than our fair share of injuries.

I have to believe that our offense would have performed a lot better but for the injuries (and lingering injuries) to Spiller, Fred, Cordy Glenn, Urbik (and two of his subs), Nelson.

kelsay is going to do what he always does and be a very solid player for the bills. in fact, given chans comments on guys trying to do too much and missing assignments, i wouldnt be at all surprised to see the line play better bc kelsay may not be flashy but hes very fundamentally sound

the coolest thing would be to see him explode for 2-3 sacks against the crappy cardinals, then watch the dumbass fans call for trading anderson/mario

kelsay is going to do what he always does and be a very solid player for the bills. in fact, given chans comments on guys trying to do too much and missing assignments, i wouldnt be at all surprised to see the line play better bc kelsay may not be flashy but hes very fundamentally sound

the coolest thing would be to see him explode for 2-3 sacks against the crappy cardinals, then watch the dumbass fans call for trading anderson/mario

The Cards gave up 9 sacks on Sunday.

may that continue for the Bills D. And how unfortunate it would be for Kolb