Cowher Power

Bills1218

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Buddy Chan Show has lost the swagger it once had. Cowher would be nice but that warm chair at CBS. Why do we deserve this!? It makes me sick to see the 49ers so good in just the second year of that rebuild and here we are banging our heads against the wall. Heads need to roll at OBD. Again...

Marty Ball

Absolutely... Marty knows how to run a team... not just an offense.

Seems like the Buddy Chan Show has lost the swagger it once had. Cowher would be nice but that warm chair at CBS. Why do we deserve this!? It makes me sick to see the 49ers so good in just the second year of that rebuild and here we are banging our heads against the wall. Heads need to roll at OBD. Again...

I think Buddy is doing OK. Our draft has improved and we went after solid players. We need a coach that can take this talent and turn it into a winning team.

ANYONE who's a WELL KNOWN name like Bill Cower, will NOT be taking the head coaching job of the Buffalo Bills

I think we'd be very fortunate to get Perry Fewell back here as our head coach. Passionate guy, relates to today's players, open to making mid-game adjustments, has a superbowl ring...he's ready and he just might take the job if we begged enough and showed him the money.

Maybe when Ralph passes and the team moves to LA he will.

No to Cowher (he recommended Chan), no to Marty ball (I want this team to actually win a playoff game and Super Bowl).

Go the route of the hot coordinator. Bobby April, Fangio. This organization needs fresh, new blood.

ANYONE who's a WELL KNOWN name like Bill Cower, will NOT be taking the head coaching job of the Buffalo Bills

I think we'd be very fortunate to get Perry Fewell back here as our head coach. Passionate guy, relates to today's players, open to making mid-game adjustments, has a superbowl ring...he's ready and he just might take the job if we begged enough and showed him the money.

I would love to see Fewell as HC. Keep Chan at OC if he'll take it, otherwise find a young creative guy from another team or college.

Bill Cowher?

You kid, right?

Cowher has been out of the game for a long time now. Much like we're seeing with Wannstedt/Gailey, What may have worked in the past doesn't necessarily work now.

The best coaches in the NFL win the game of adjustments in how the game is played. Cowher doesn't strike me as a guy who can make those adjustments. He's a stonecutter. He'll keep chipping away at it until he gets it. We're already doing that with Gailey. It took Cowher nearly two decades to get a Super Bowl ring.

Should Gailey be fired, I'd be interested in seeing the Bills interview Fewell or Chudzinski.

I would rather take a coach out of collage and let them see what they can do until this Jimbo owns this team no big names are coming. So lets call Kelly, Miles, or some other coach I would even take Gruden right now we know he will get into someones face for this stuff

i dont mean this as an excuse - but that wasnt a rebuild for the 9ers as much as a re-group. they had a talented roster. i think more talented than ours at the start of this. schematically they didnt blow everything up either.