Cowher Power

Bills1218

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. would you work for this terrible franchize when the upside is when the owner dies and you hope that someone good comes in?

until a new owner takes over, this team is what we saw today, 10 pounds of hot sht in a 5 pound bag.

Well, this game put me in the mood for some grassroots organizing - http://www.facebook....CowhertoBuffalo

Honestly, short of Cowher riding in to save us, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ANYONE who's a WELL KNOWN name like Bill Cower, will NOT be taking the head coaching job of the Buffalo Bills

I think we'd be very fortunate to get Perry Fewell back here as our head coach. Passionate guy, relates to today's players, open to making mid-game adjustments, has a superbowl ring...he's ready and he just might take the job if we begged enough and showed him the money.

No quality head coach wants to come to Buffalo because Raplh Wilson is a medeling owner. Let this team please leave...The Bills want to sign a one year lease extention because they are beting that Ralph wont live into 2014. I say pull that of the table and force their hand... GET THIS ABOMINATION AND EMBARRESSMENT OUT OF BUFFALO.

No quality head coach wants to come to Buffalo because Raplh Wilson is a medeling owner. Let this team please leave...The Bills want to sign a one year lease extention because they are beting that Ralph wont live into 2014. I say pull that of the table and force their hand... GET THIS ABOMINATION AND EMBARRESSMENT OUT OF BUFFALO.

Ralph is meddling from Detroit? Sure.