Season ticket holder pins [and hats]

kipawa

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want their money they seem to be prompt. Had to work on opening day and emailed a ticket to a friend for the opener and gave the wrong hard ticket to another. They locked him out (as they should) but after a half hour of going up the chain they made a once in a lifetime exception and allowed him to pick up a replacement at willcall for a $5 printing fee (cheezy but still understandable). Told them to get it from him as I was already getting dirty looks for being on the phone so long but they never asked him for it. Got a call Monday at 9:10a asking how I was going to pay for the $5 fee. Wouldn't put it on account but insisted that I pay by CC immediately or they would freeze my remaining tickets. That's what 20 years of 'loyalty' buys.

• 3 weeks later...

got my gift box the other day....

inside was 1 New Era Hat "9FORTY" adjustable (100% cotton). colors were brim white and front two sections white with the charging buffalo logo (raised & embroidered) in blue & red. the other 4 sections were a camoflauge/zubaz looking design in red,white & blue. across the back adjustable velcro strap was "B.E.S.T."..(which stands for Bills Exclusive Season Ticket" holder).

also got 2 lapel pins. one inch square in size. says LEAD THE CHARGE, logo, 2012 season ticket holder.

also, one large color post card, picture of stevie on left, bradham on right and a big thank you in the middle....

i feel special.....

I kinda like the hat! Got it on Thursday, in time for the game and to make me a little less disappointed that we couldn't make it up for the game.

Got mine. I like the hat a lot too. I appreciate the pins but I just toss them in the pile with the other pins. Maybe I'll make a plaque out of them or something.

PTR

I can't believe some of you actually liked that hat. LMAO. It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I have some friends that are season ticket holders in Indy, Chicago, Pittsburgh and the Jets. I posted the hat on my facebook page the day I got back from the Miami game, and the hilarity that ensued from my picture post rivaled that of the retatta post.

That hat is a total waste of money! It's brutal, IMO.