Donte and Chick Fil-A

I think it's just better not to respond to that one. So I won't.

Nothing like fascists deciding for others who can get, . . Whoops. Nothing to see there folks.

Good thing the Christian right has responded in similar situations with a compassionate desire to support others right to free exp<b></b>ression of ideas they disagree with. . .well maybe not so much.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-06-27/news/32444968_1_cookie-gay-pride-kraft-foods

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/one-million-moms-nbc-boycott_n_1691046.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Family_Association

At the same time half the country is willing to vote for a president that considers pastor Jeremiah Wright a leader and close friend. That guy has nothing but hate rethoric in his speeches

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't ever eat fast food but now I make a special effort to go to chick fil a because I am so sick and tired of the fascist liberals in this country that will destroy people because they have an opinion different than theirs. I am not religious but I respect the right of people to be. The bible clearly states that god does not approve of homosexuality. Why is it not ok for the Christians of this country to hold on to that belief is beyond me.

Well, we're even. Liberals are tired of fascist republicans who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit them in the ass.....

At the same time half the country is willing to vote for a president that considers pastor Jeremiah Wright a leader and close friend. That guy has nothing but hate rethoric in his speeches

If you WORK for a living, and vote for republicans, you need to have your head examined. ..Still waiting for all of those JOBS promised from the Bu$h tax cuts(That ran this country into the ground in 2008)

Well, we're even. Liberals are tired of fascist republicans who wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit them in the ass.....

If you WORK for a living, and vote for republicans, you need to have your head examined. ..Still waiting for all of those JOBS promised from the Bu$h tax cuts(That ran this country into the ground in 2008)

Haha. Are you being sarcastic? Obama ran record number of months with unemployment above 8%. Please tell me you were joking, right?

Haha. Are you being sarcastic? Obama ran record number of months with unemployment above 8%. Please tell me you were joking, right?

Update. I just saw you avatar so I know you are serious now. Well Obama can't run on a strong economy or having united this country but to his credit at least the rest of the world loves us now. ....oh wait

No I have never been to San Fransisco, so please enlighten me. My interest here wasn't in the political side of this issue per se (I live in DC I get enough of that), my interest was in the fact that a player on team in what I assumed was the most gay friendly city in America saying he loves eating at a restaurant that many in that said city, including the mayor, called a bigoted corporation.

I'd like to know how that's playing in SF, I you know, please share. Sorry if I offended you somehow.

You didn't offend me. However, know what you're talking about when you try posting what you may perceive as fact.. SF is not the home of the largest gay population in the US.Nor is the most "gay friendly" I'll guess P-Town NYC, and Key West based on the ratio of gay/straight blow SF out of the water. Fact Is I could give you a whole day tour go to numerous sites, bars, and places too eat without seeing a single gay person. I raised 2 kids in SF. One still lives there. They are straight. I am no bleeding heart liberal, in spite of where I used to live for 32 years. SF is and always has been very tolerant of cultures, ethnic people, different views, and political tolerance (lately to a fault) and yes gays. The myth that SF is a huge rainbow flag, a city bursting with Gay people and only gay people is a myth only promoted by bigots and the uninformed. I'm not saying that is your view. But it's a perception that's wrong.

Say what you want about what some moronic mayor or city council does, truth is people simply don't give a **** as much as one would think. Lil Donte, Alienate the fan base? LOL. Those cheese eating wine sipping band wagoners could care friggin less I assure you.

Update. I just saw you avatar so I know you are serious now. Well Obama can't run on a strong economy or having united this country but to his credit at least the rest of the world loves us now. ....oh wait

The unemployment rate exceeded 10 percent for 10 consecutive months during Ronald Reagan’s presidency from September 1982 to June 1983 — peaking at 10.8 percent in November and December of 1982...... Edited by Ted William's frozen head

The closest and newest Chick-fil-a is in Santa Clara, about 1.25 miles from the Niners' practice facility and new stadium (under construction. It opened on 8/23. Donte probably stops there every day after practice. No one knew of it in the SF area until this "controversey". Previously , the closest one to SF was in a mall in Fairfield, near Travis AFB, 40 miles away.

The unemployment rate exceeded 10 percent for 10 consecutive months during Ronald Reagan’s presidency from September 1982 to June 1983 — peaking at 10.8 percent in November and December of 1982......

So you were called out on your false "Bush" statements,

and you automatically regress to the standby liberal "what about Reagan silliness"

You are so transparent that its difficult to even see you........lol

Try and actually defend the present administration's economic policies, without saying "what about X"

You can't.....................

I love threads like this!!!!

They teach us a lot about the intolerance of the people that preach tolerance...

So what if Donte likes a chicken sandwich? Isn't it better than 2 all beef patties for you?

Reagan brought up in this? The economy and job numbers?? Junk food??

Let's focus folks... If we want a real debate this election, lets focus.... Look up the definition...

So you were called out on your false "Bush" statements,

and you automatically regress to the standby liberal "what about Reagan silliness"

You are so transparent that its difficult to even see you........lol

Try and actually defend the present administration's economic policies, without saying "what about X"

You can't.....................

Well genius, since Reagan,and Bush ran up the first $13 TRILLION of the nations debt ($2 TRILLION was 'off the books" for Bu$h's UNFUNDED wars) they are fair game. Without the bad checks that those two clowns wrote, we are not in the current mess that we are now faced with.

Republicans have been passing the buck of responsibility for 30 plus years with regard to spending like a drunken sailor. "Dick" Cheney said that 'deficits don't matter" as the Bush cabal spent this country into oblivion, and it all came crashing down in 2008. ..Forgot about that. didn't you??

Yeah. Right. That's all in the past. It didn't matter,and has no bearing on the present. Umm hmmm....Have you always been so gullible?

Your brain is transparent.........

Well genius, since Reagan,and Bush ran up the first $13 TRILLION of the nations debt ($2 TRILLION was 'off the books" for Bu$h's UNFUNDED wars) they are fair game. Without the bad checks that those two clowns wrote, we are not in the current mess that we are now faced with.

Republicans have been passing the buck of responsibility for 30 plus years with regard to spending like a drunken sailor. "Dick" Cheney said that 'deficits don't matter" as the Bush cabal spent this country into oblivion, and it all came crashing down in 2008. ..Forgot about that. didn't you??

Yeah. Right. That's all in the past. It didn't matter,and has no bearing on the present. Umm hmmm....Have you always been so gullible?

Did you know you were actually on PPP now and will be held accountable for every stupid statement you make? Are you saying deficits caused the 2008 meltdown?

the Bush cabal spent this country into oblivion, and it all came crashing down in 2008. ..Forgot about that. didn't you??

What a hoot..............."Bush Cabal".....lol ..............Gee who won the house and senate in 2006 ? (Forgot about that. didn't you??)....Too easy

I tell you what Sonny, I'll just give you a chart so perhaps you can grasp it

The Hill: CBO reports deficit was $1.1 trillion in 2012. “The government’s fiscal 2012 has now come to a close and the score is in. The budget deficit for 2012 was $1.1 trillion, the fourth year of trillion-dollar deficits under President Obama.”

Obama likes to blame these deficits on “Bush’s two wars,” but as you can see, the deficit was declining when Bush was fighting those.

obamadebt.jpg