Bills @ 49'ers Roll Call

Mark Vader

McKelvin will probably show up as a great KR/PR

Gilmore and Byrd will show up as competent secondary members

Mario and Aaron Williams probably won't show up, Justin Rogers won't be there either.

Wannstedt and his crew might show up for a half then fall asleep again.

Mario and Aaron Williams probably won't show up, Justin Rogers won't be there either.

And what about yourself?

Nah.....too much actual fun stuff going on here to be bothered.

However is anyone will be here Friday evening I'd be up for a beer or 12.

How about Saturday?

And what about yourself?

How about Saturday?

Only if in the East Bay. But if anyone is interested in taking BART over that would be a possibility.

I'm thinking Friday because it would be a great reason for me to get out of work early and have some beers in the city with the Blue Angel screaming overhead.

I'll be there Mark.

Not the circumstances I was hoping for but I'll be there.

Are you guys tailgating?

Yes we will be tailgating. I'll be meeting up with Pinto Kenny the day before and we should be at the Stick early.

Yep - will be there with a bunch of Bills fans, a couple Niners fans and two Bears fans for good measure. If anyone wants to caravan in together, our folks are currently planning on meeting at a parking lot off the Oyster Point exit (the First Databank lot). We're meeting at 9AM and intend to leave around 9:15AM for the Candlestick lots. We may leave a bit later than that, but not by much. For those of you taking Muni in, I'm not sure exactly where we'll be but we can update this thread if that'll help.

As I've said to several friends - I have no idea how we'll play, but Bills fans will DEFINITELY win the tailgate!! But I'm not so down on the Bills for this game. Of course we're a longshot - but I have some hope that we'll see a much more competitive game.

Bob - I know I owe you a message back. Sorry!

I would love to but I have to get bamboo shoots shoved up my fingernails and then I have a waterboarding appointment. Very excited and I wouldnt miss that for a Bills game. Actually will be on the couch watching from home. Dont want to let anybody see my Bills side.

I'm going with my 9ner fan girlfriend and her heavy trash talking brother. Not expecting to have a lot of fun after what just happened sunday.

You're banging his sister.

You win any trash talking battle hands down.

I would love to but I have to get bamboo shoots shoved up my fingernails and then I have a waterboarding appointment. Very excited and I wouldnt miss that for a Bills game. Actually will be on the couch watching from home. Dont want to let anybody see my Bills side.

That's funny

What are everyone's tailgating plans? Mark- where's the Kenny tailgate going down?

As of right now the "Kenny tailgate" will be held along the fence area in Lot H.

Kenny and I will be arriving early to the stadium. I have had conflicting reports as to what time the parking lot opens, some say it is as early as 8:00, and some say as early as 9:00.

We plan on entering the lot at Gate 2. For those who wish to join us please send me a PM here and let me know how many people you have coming with you. Please bring your own food and drink with you so that we can have a grand tailgate together.

Here is a link to the Candlestick Park website which has the map of the parking lot: http://www.49ers.com/stadium/directions.html

Remember, Gate 2 Lot H.

Will anyone be in town Friday? I desparately need a reason to leave work very early to go have a few beers and watch the Blue Angels practice. Oh and if no one is around on Friday having a few beers and watching the Blue Angels practice is reason enough I just feel that three REALLY makes it justified. :D

PM if interested.

We will be in Friday, staying in Fisherman's Wharf. I suspect we will be drinking beers by 5, but probably up by the hotel since we're getting in mid afternoon. Where are the Angels flying?

We will be in Friday, staying in Fisherman's Wharf. I suspect we will be drinking beers by 5, but probably up by the hotel since we're getting in mid afternoon. Where are the Angels flying?

They fly all over the city. The actual show is primarily over the waterfront on Saturday and Sunday. Head over to the Northstar at some point this weekend and you will likely see me.

What you'll want to do on Friday is find yourself in the city. Preferrably in the Financial District. The Angels practice from 3-4pm. If you're in the city you'll only get a glimpse of them but the coolest part is the sound. You can hear them echoing off all the buildings but you can't figure out where it's coming from.

And SF is right the show is predominately over the water from the GG bridge to Fisherman's Wharf but the fly all over the city. We lived South of Market and they'd fly right over our apartment. Here is the air show schedule:

http://www.fleetweek...ge_airshow.html

Edited by Chef Jim

Thanks. We will be pushing it to see the practice but will look out for the planes on Saturday for sure. Northstar is on the agenda so maybe we will see you there. Tried to get bus tix but they sold out.

Thanks. We will be pushing it to see the practice but will look out for the planes on Saturday for sure. Northstar is on the agenda so maybe we will see you there. Tried to get bus tix but they sold out.

I think you mean the double decker bus tickets? Save your money and walk. That way you can pop in all the bars along the way, and there are many. :thumbsup: SF, a drinking town with a tourist problem.

We played tourists last year and did a Christmas light tour. It was a blast. The narrator was going around asking where people were from and when he got to us his look was priceless when I pointed and said "four blocks that way"

Actually I meant a bus to the game that Northstar is chartering. Pretty good price and included beer so no surprise it sold out. I think we will either take a cab or Muni to get down there.

Actually I meant a bus to the game that Northstar is chartering. Pretty good price and included beer so no surprise it sold out. I think we will either take a cab or Muni to get down there.

Go it. Muni's not a bad idea. The T-Train gets you pretty close.

Hey Gang. Because I bought so many tickets and the Bills have sucked, I have a few extra tickets available… for a very deeply discounted rate for any Bills fans who promise to "fly the colors" in the stadium.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Also, we will be tailgating Mark Vader's/Pinto Kenny's tailgate along with Calbear's group and Jamie Nails' group. Here's the info (a cut and paste from Mark Vader's post upthread):

As of right now the "Kenny tailgate" will be held along the fence area in Lot H.

Kenny and I will be arriving early to the stadium. I have had conflicting reports as to what time the parking lot opens, some say it is as early as 8:00, and some say as early as 9:00.

We plan on entering the lot at Gate 2. For those who wish to join us please send me a PM here and let me know how many people you have coming with you. Please bring your own food and drink with you so that we can have a grand tailgate together.

Here is a link to the Candlestick Park website which has the map of the parking lot: http://www.49ers.com...directions.html

Remember, Gate 2 Lot H.

Too Funny! No offense but hopefully the Bills will not be so clueless this weekend and Actually SHOW UP! :lol:

Edited by Cville Bills

What you'll want to do on Friday is find yourself in the city. Preferrably in the Financial District. The Angels practice from 3-4pm. If you're in the city you'll only get a glimpse of them but the coolest part is the sound. You can hear them echoing off all the buildings but you can't figure out where it's coming from.

And SF is right the show is predominately over the water from the GG bridge to Fisherman's Wharf but the fly all over the city. We lived South of Market and they'd fly right over our apartment. Here is the air show schedule:

http://www.fleetweek...ge_airshow.html

My favorite story from the blue angels was at the Marina. Back then you could actually park anywhere on the grass. Some guy had a van, was on top of it with a camera on a tri-pod. He had to be in full zoom. The Angels flew overhead and the dude jumped off the top of the van. He broke his arm or something close, since he thought they were crashing. . People around there who saw that were peeing their pants.