Fred "disappointed" after today's practice

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://wgr550.com/two-bills-drive/14342604

After practice there was disappointment in his voice and said, “I got some good work in. There’s some things that need to be worked on, but it’s good to be back out here and test it a little bit.” To be specific Jackson said, “Some of the cutting and adjusting like a guy coming at me being able to get in and out of that didn’t go as clean as I wanted it to so it’s something else to work on and hopefully it’ll get better this week.” Jackson is listed as limited on the injury report.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who thinks white is quicker to the hole and tougher to bring down? i'd like to see him at least splitting carries with choice 50/50.

I think White's main problem is the same as what Spiller's was originally. That is, picking up blitzers. So Gailey gives up some speed, and probably productivity, in order to play it safe in protecting Fitz.

Exactly. Pass protection and the added assurance that mental mistakes will not be committed.

NFL Coaches are very wary of leaning on young players in big games.

I am not afraid of Choice playing this weekend. If I played fantasy football I would even start him. I can see whoever we play to get 100+ yards.

It's like the Denver offense from the mid-90s. You can pull guys off the street and they'll get 100 yards.

It's like the Denver offense from the mid-90s. You can pull guys off the street and they'll get 100 yards.

And nothing about NE's run defense scares me. I think their DL is poor enough to allow our OL to get to their LB's. That or just play action them holding them still a minute or just run CMac over them. I am waiting for a breakout game from CMac.

DO NOT play Freddie or CJ if they are not ready PLEASE Chan.....

We need these guys healthy for the long haul

What about this idea?

Dress Spiller for the game… there's nothing wrong with his wheels. His very presence on the field completely changes the dynamics of the game. Use him as a decoy from time to time.

Then as the game progresses and he becomes more comfortable and the adrenaline kicks in and the Cheatriots*** start to take for granted that he's a decoy, you find ways to get him the ball in space.

Tell him to avoid contact and run out of bounds like Dennis Allen has instructed Darren McFadden to do.

What scares me the most is that our passing game is weak without CJ or Fred. Missing Nelson hurts. We like swing passes, screens, etc. And that's one place Choice is not very good. It's fine between the tackles, but doesn't give us the pass catching and run after catch that CJ and Fred do. Therefore, we need HUGE games from Stevie and Donald Jones.

Choice's ball security warned me a bit against Cleveland. Looked pretty close to fumbling the ball on a couple of occasions.

He had issues as a Cowboy.

That's why he got ran out of Dallas... B-)

YEP!!!

That's why he got ran out of Dallas... B-)

YEP!!!