Pics from today's event at the stadium

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Jay, I was in that pressbox years ago. I went up for a mini-camp when I was with the Backers in Orlando, the woman who heads the Backers saw me in my Bills Backers of Orlando shirt, introduced herself and took me on a tour of sorts.

If memory serves me, the glass used for the windows have a slight level of magnification to them...and were the clearest windows I'd ever, ever seen.

Awesome pics. I can't imagine what kind of day that must've been. How fired up were you watching Troy and Evans putting in some OT??

Actually Moulds & London were clowning around quite a bit there - I cut Moulds out for that particular one tho.

14153[/snapback]

I bet you, Jack and Mark were clowning around quite a bit there, too. *LOL* Great pics, Jåy. Looks like you guys had a good time.

:unsure:

Thanks Jay. Finally got to view them this morning. Speaking for the LDBBCAC (long distance Buffalo Bills Crack Adicts Club) much appreciated.

The pic of the coaches booth makes it look like it is surrounded by chain link. To keep them in? Or was it installed to protect killdrive?

I bet you, Jack and Mark were clowning around quite a bit there, too. *LOL* Great pics, Jåy. Looks like you guys had a good time.

:unsure:

14157[/snapback]

I actually spent most of the practice time up in the top of the stands in the shade, asking myself why did I eat so much. That's why my stomach looks so huge in those pictures. Yea, that's it, that's the reason why.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/182295...182297362ZkqvPZ

This has to be someone from this board.  :lol:

14156[/snapback]

Well, I had to go incognito to see what the ascot crowd does on these events, so as master of disguise this was this years outfit. The goal post incident was when I tried to do a few chin ups, unfortunately it couldnt quite hold my weight. I will be back for the opener, although I may not wear this getup.

Well, I had to go incognito to see what the ascot crowd does on these events, so as master of disguise this was this years outfit. The goal post incident was when I tried to do a few chin ups, unfortunately it couldnt quite hold my weight. I will be back for the opener, although I may not wear this getup.

14439[/snapback]

:lol: He might even rival Mullet man, eh Guff ?

Ok, i see one picture where Bledsoe is standing alone, smiling with a red jersey on.... question is, did you not have enough time to snap a picture one second later when troy vincent inevitably pancacked him into the ground???

:blink:

14972[/snapback]

Actually Drew was just walking away from talking to Travis Brown, but I was too late to get them both in the pic.