Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread

Myth Romney was sooooo poor when he got married, he and his wife used an ironing board as a dinner table

He really must have pi ssed his dad off

enhanced-buzz-wide-9660-1342462884-21.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed....his-tax-returns

To-Tell-The-Truth.jpg?1348190556

423842_10151050618671939_1604080426_n.jpg

"Can you imagine? It must have been so awkward when the maid interrupted their dinner to iron." -- Stephen Colbert

What, daddy didn't take out loans for him?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Myth Romney was sooooo poor when he got married, he and his wife used an ironing board as a dinner table

He really must have pi ssed his dad off

enhanced-buzz-wide-9660-1342462884-21.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed....his-tax-returns

To-Tell-The-Truth.jpg?1348190556

423842_10151050618671939_1604080426_n.jpg

"Can you imagine? It must have been so awkward when the maid interrupted their dinner to iron." -- Stephen Colbert

I know plenty of wealthy people who did not depend on their parents to be successful. Just because you became a loser with no prospects doesn't necessarily mean anyone else should be considered at fault.

That being said, Colbert and Stewart are partisan hacks.

Has anyone else noticed that the "official joke thread" isn't half as funny as the typical DiN, Exiled, BF4E, Fjnd, BFB, or MDP political thread? You guys just need to stop trying so hard to be funny and just let the humor flow naturally. Dave, why don't you dust off that old government spending grows aggregate demand classic and break the ice?

I know plenty of wealthy people who did not depend on their parents to be successful. Just because you became a loser with no prospects doesn't necessarily mean anyone else should be considered at fault.

That being said, Colbert and Stewart are partisan hacks.

I also know of many people who claim to be for the "little guy" but never really were one themselves.

FISHERSVILLE, Va - Mitt Romney for the first time characterized his comments during a fundraiser that were surreptitiously filmed and caught the candidate essentially writing off 47 percent of Americans as "completely wrong."

"Clearly in a campaign with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question and answer sessions, now and then you're gonna say something that doesn't come out right," Romney said in an interview Wednesday night with Fox News' Sean Hannity. "In this case I said something that's just completely wrong."

I stand by what I said, whatever it was. - Mitt Romney May 17, 2012

Well done Myth. Glad to see you adjust your stance again.

And you're an idiot and a partisan shill

BTW, the Canadian's opinion garners more respect than yours

Thanks. I'll take that any day over being thought a clueless Conservative who is borderline bigot / racist.

I prefer not fitting into your fudge packing clique.

Good Day EH

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Thanks. I'll take that any day over being thought a clueless Conservative who is borderline bigot / racist.

Good Day EH

Nice, calling people bigots and racists followed by a homophobic reference

Stay 'tarded my friend

Good Day EH

Wow. I bet you also tell people "shut up, I can say whatever I want. It's called free speech."

I've said it a million times it's so easy for liberals to be hypocrites.

Good Day EH

Wow, I haven't read a post like this since FanInSanDiego was hoping someone would put a bullet in Mitt Romney.

So why do you hate gays? Why do you find it so necessary to be so hateful to them? Are you openly hateful to gays, or just on message boards?