Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?? Dreaming of being rich and happy and making that dream come true makes one an idiot? Then man I want to be one big fat mother !@#$ing idiot!! :thumbsup:

Are you this stupid? He didn't have to dream about being rich, he already was rich. His dad was CEO of an auto company. Pull your head out of your butt. Guys born on third can't brag about coming home on a past ball and acting like they hit a home run.

He's rich, famous, and happy. And you hate him for it.

And he's the idiot?

Ya, he really looks so happy getting killed in the presidential race, ha ha ha

Effectively even if he gets zero electoral votes in the presidential race he'll still be better off than you would ever be in any situation, because you're a loser and he isn't.

Welcome to reality.

Are you this stupid? He didn't have to dream about being rich, he already was rich. His dad was CEO of an auto company. Pull your head out of your butt. Guys born on third can't brag about coming home on a past ball and acting like they hit a home run.

So all the money he's made came from his dad? Sorry man I'm not the one with my head up my ass.

I wonder...how many people know the truth about these statements...or if they even realize that they are humorous/ironic.

Those who don't know they're true don't care. Just like they don't care that the country is worse off than it was when Barry took over. They think Barry is a swell guy who has failed because of others.

Myth Romney was sooooo poor when he got married, he and his wife used an ironing board as a dinner table

He really must have pi ssed his dad off

enhanced-buzz-wide-9660-1342462884-21.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed....his-tax-returns

To-Tell-The-Truth.jpg?1348190556

423842_10151050618671939_1604080426_n.jpg

"Can you imagine? It must have been so awkward when the maid interrupted their dinner to iron." -- Stephen Colbert

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever