Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So now I hate gays because I called you a group of F packers?

Ummmm men wanting anal with a woman is also F packing, no?

Wow. I bet you also tell people "shut up, I can say whatever I want. It's called free speech."

I've said it a million times it's so easy for liberals to be hypocrites.

Hypocrite says what? You and you little group try to keep people from saying things EVERY DAY.

Hypocrite says what? You and you little group try to keep people from saying things EVERY DAY.

Of all the things, you're choosing this to get bitchy about?

Let's use the same logic that liberals use for why it's ok to bash Republicans for sex scandals, but not Democrats: There is a double standard, and there should be, because Republican's talk about family values, etc.

Well then, there is a double standard for liberals like you, for the same reason :P IF you say anything at all that could even be remotely interpreted as homophobic, you get bashed and no one else does.

What? Don't like your own logic, especially when it is applied to you? Or...is it far past time we all recognize that this logic...isn't?

:blink:

I assure you, this place would be no fun for us...if it wasn't for unmitigated morons saying stupid things every day.

Why on earth would we ever want to keep them from it?

Please, by all means, keep telling us that Lincoln would be a Democrat today, or that you can roll 3.5 on a die, or that "The Surge isn't going to work", or that "People will eventually like Obamacare, you'll see"(hell this one will never die. 20 years from now, when 70% of the country still hates Obamacare, you can still say they will like it, in the "future" :lol: Or, there will be some revisionist history saying that we didn't hate it...it's just that it wasn't communicated properly) .

My favorite: Obama's clear overreach...won't mean massive defeat in 2010, because the country is now 50% liberal. :woot: If Obama loses, I can't wait to hear that it's because the country is racist. :lol:

We'd be nowhere without the usual morons entertaining us with their delusions, and their histrionics, when their delusions are overtaken by events.

Well, what is it? You sounded like you were denigrating people by first calling them fudge packers, but now you are backing off? You're a real flip-flopper, aren't you?

Hey, do you remember the time when referring to fudge packers was about men wanting anal sex with women?

Neither does anyone else.

Y'know, while you say a lot of stuff that's stupid here, it's generally relating to economics. Which is why the fudge packing comment was was a little surprising. Did something happen to you that maybe you don't want to talk about? Something related to fudge-packing?

I mean, look, no one is going to give you grief if you're simply trying to deal with something, y'know? We're all Bills fans, and we'll never get on your case if, y'know, your youth was compromised.

Hey, do you remember the time when referring to fudge packers was about men wanting anal sex with women?

Y'know, while you say a lot of stuff that's stupid here, it's generally relating to economics. Which is why the fudge packing comment was was a little surprising. Did something happen to you that maybe you don't want to talk about? Something related to fudge-packing?

I mean, look, no one is going to give you grief if you're simply trying to deal with something, y'know? We're all Bills fans, and we'll never get on your case if, y'know, your youth was compromised by a pillow biting incident.

Fixed it.

Fixed it.

Look, I'm trying to be respectful. If he's dealing with something from his youth, it's really not appropriate for us to mock him about this. It's difficult to tell how many silent soldiers quietly fight in the pedophile war, and they need our compassion.

I mean, look, no one is going to give you grief if you're simply trying to deal with something, y'know? We're all Bills fans, and we'll never get on your case if, y'know, your youth was compromised.

...since ultimately all our youths were compromised simply by being Bills fans.

I'm just trying to figure out what this has to do with Lucy & Ethel working at the candy factory.

The bills are a terrible mistress...

Yes, I spent the first part of my youth just trying to get laid and all I got was !@#$ed by the Bills. Once I was getting it steadily the Bills seduced me again just to remind me that nothing is for free.

Who's the man behind the curtain? Here's a hint he's wearing Flip Flops and changes them every other week!

mitt_romney_flip_flops.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

Who's the man behind the curtain? Here's a hint he's wearing Flip Flops and changes them every other week!

mitt_romney_flip_flops.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

John Kerry?

Lets see -

Romney promised he would repeal Obamacare on day one. NOW that he wants to keep at least 2 key objectives and now y'all are for it.

Romney will not touch SS or Medicare

Romney will lower the tax rate across the board by 20%

Romney will not remove the Home mortgage tax deduction or the college loan interest tax deduction

Romney will increase the number of Naval ships from 11 to 15 and 3 submarines a year

How will he pay for it?

Cut funding to PBS.

------------

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Tuesday continued to moderate his past positions, this time glossing over his previous support for a tough amendment on contraception policy.

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Romney said people are free to buy health insurance policies that cover birth control if they choose. He compared it to deciding what color to paint a car.

Asked whether insurers should be required to cover birth control, Romney said, "Well it’s a question as to, should you get a car painted, you know, red or blue. I mean you can decide which you’d like. People who want to have contraceptive health insurance can choose that in their policy. Those that don’t have -- that choose not to can buy a policy with or without. It depends on the kind of policy you buy of course."

Romney's answer seemed to confuse the issue, which is not whether women should have their choice of insurance plans. The question is whether Romney agrees with President Barack Obama's contraception mandate, which requires most employers and insurers to offer health plans that cover birth control at no cost to women.

OMG! WTF???

----------------

Yup, he crammed for the debate where no one could counter his half truth statements and won, but he failed the class

paining your car

Lets see -

Romney promised he would repeal Obamacare on day one. NOW that he wants to keep at least 2 key objectives and now y'all are for it.

Romney will not remove the Home mortgage tax deduction or the college loan interest tax deduction

Romney will increase the number of Naval ships from 11 to 15 and 3 submarines a year

How will he pay for it?

Cut funding to PBS.

------------

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Tuesday continued to moderate his past positions, this time glossing over his previous support for a tough amendment on contraception policy.

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Romney said people are free to buy health insurance policies that cover birth control if they choose. He compared it to deciding what color to paint a car.

Asked whether insurers should be required to cover birth control, Romney said, "Well it’s a question as to, should you get a car painted, you know, red or blue. I mean you can decide which you’d like. People who want to have contraceptive health insurance can choose that in their policy. Those that don’t have -- that choose not to can buy a policy with or without. It depends on the kind of policy you buy of course."

Romney's answer seemed to confuse the issue, which is not whether women should have their choice of insurance plans. The question is whether Romney agrees with President Barack Obama's contraception mandate, which requires most employers and insurers to offer health plans that cover birth control at no cost to women.

OMG! WTF???

----------------

Yup, he crammed for the debate where no one could counter his half truth statements and won, but he failed the class

paining your car

LOL! If you can't counter (alleged) blatant lies, what does that say about you? Either that you're a simp or that they weren't lies and thus you couldn't refute them. Neither looks good on Barry.

Lets see -

How will he pay for it?

Cut funding to PBS.

------------

OMG! WTF???

----------------

paining your car

Yesterday, Obama conceded that he probably wouldn't win reelection and that "the only reason to vote for me is that I'm black".

LOL! If you can't counter (alleged) blatant lies, what does that say about you? Either that you're a simp or that they weren't lies and thus you couldn't refute them. Neither looks good on Barry.

Which lies? These

Lets see -

How will he pay for it?

Cut funding to PBS.