Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread

Now that Mitt Romney has declared himself the biggest joke out there with his amazing insight into airplane windows... What better time for an official Mittens joke thread!

http://www.religiondispatches.org/dispatches/joannabrooks/5103/how_mormon_is_mitt_romney/

So, how Mormon is Mitt Romney?

"Mitt is so Mormon he’ll make the income tax a flat 10% and collect fast offerings to fund Medicaid."

Wow... This is like shooting fish in a barrel... Old Myth makes Obama look like a light weight... I guess the Republicans are right... We we worse and worse for Presidents!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tuesday at the NBC News Education Nation Summit, Romney said it was better for young children if their mothers stayed home with them.

“It’s an advantage to have two parents, but to have one parent to stay closely connected and at home during those early years of education can be very, very important,” Romney said while talking about early childhood education.

At a town hall meeting in Manchester, N.H. “While I was governor ... I wanted to increase the work requirement” for those on welfare assistance, Romney told his audience. “I said, for instance, that even if you have a child 2 years of age, you need to go to work.

Last spring Romney said, “All moms work,” when Democratic consultant Hilary Rosen said that Ann Romney hadn’t worked a day in her life.

Guess being a mom is work that doesn’t really count as work when you’re talking about employment requirements for Temporary Assistance to Needy Families.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/romneys-message-to-moms-flip-flops/2012/09/26/9c53f8f2-077f-11e2-9eea-333857f6a7bd_blog.html

What no muslim insult slant WRT to the bottom of the feet?

Myth believes all of his political TV ads are truthful and are not deceptive!

Vandalia, Ohio (CNN) – Mitt Romney defended his campaign's television ads Tuesday, saying they've been "absolutely spot on," including ads deemed false by independent fact checkers.

"Anytime there's been anything that's amiss we correct it or remove it," Romney told CNN.

Ads from Romney's campaign have hammered President Barack Obama for supposedly "gutting welfare" by removing the work requirement from the federal assistance program.

An independent and non-partisan fact-checking organization, PolitiFact, rated the ad's claim as "Pants on Fire." CNN also rated the ad 'false." And the Obama campaign, the White House and former President Bill Clinton, who signed the original legislation into law, all attacked the Romney spot, saying the claims were false and misleading.

On Tuesday, Romney said those analyses were flawed.

What's the difference between God and Barry Oblamer? God doesn't think he's Barry Oblamer.

Okay... Just a gentle reminder. Let me refresh the class that reading comprehension [Official Mitt Romney Joke Thread] IS a prerequisite for posting in this thread. Follow the rules class.

No lame jokes either. Being a good liberal, I would have let you slide if you came up with something halfway decent... Barry Oblamer... Oh my... That is just God awful in so many ways... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

Romney, Pelosi, and Obama are walking down the street and come upon a homeless man with a cardboard sign.

Romney suggests the man go to a church or homeless shelter for food and advice on how to turn his life around

Pelosi reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out a $20. She puts the $20 in her purse and takes out $1 which she gives to the homeless man.

Obama reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out all of his money. Obama gives the homeless man $5 of Romney's money, gives a cut to Pelosi, and berates Romney for having too much money in front of the homeless man.

Romney, Pelosi, and Obama are walking down the street and come upon a homeless man with a cardboard sign.

Romney suggests the man go to a church or homeless shelter for food and advice on how to turn his life around

Pelosi reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out a $20. She puts the $20 in her purse and takes out $1 which she gives to the homeless man.

Obama reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out all of his money. Obama gives the homeless man $5 of Romney's money, gives a cut to Pelosi, and berates Romney for having too much money in front of the homeless man.

Ya know that could have actually been funny...but you failed somehow...despite all the words and promising premise.

Pelosi reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out a $20 three pennies. She puts the $20 three pennies in her purse and takes out a penny $1 which she gives to the homeless man.

Obama reaches into Romney's pocket and takes out all of his money a dime. Obama gives the homeless man $5 a nickel of Romney's money, gives a cut penny to Pelosi, and berates Romney for having too much how he made his left over ill gotten billions money in front of the homeless man.

Pretty funny joke! Really... Obama/Pelosi (AKA: Wicked Witch of the West) going mano-a-mano with fellow sub-human cannibal Mitt. I had to fix your joke. You had it wrong, we need to put the joke into the proper persepective. You know, billionaires dealing with millionaires... Pennies, nickels, and dimes are chump change to them. The way you had it makes no sense for us working folk.

Ya know that could have actually been funny...but you failed somehow...despite all the words and promising premise.

I fixed it and put the amounts in better perspective so the average guy can understand the dollar amounts involved.

Pretty funny joke! Really... Obama/Pelosi (AKA: Wicked Witch of the West) going mano-a-mano with fellow sub-human cannibal Mitt. I had to fix your joke. You had it wrong, we need to put the joke into the proper persepective. You know, billionaires dealing with millionaires... Pennies, nickels, and dimes are chump change to them. The way you had it makes no sense for us working folk.

I fixed it and put the amounts in better perspective so the average guy can understand the dollar amounts involved.

Ill gotten billions? Please explain. And I'm pretty sure your reply will be by far the best joke of the thread.

Before I get on with the joke let me ask ....

Wasn't there a thread or a series of posts chastising Obama for raising donations overseas?

Also Myth Romney has a commercial about Obama letting the Cheaters cheat aka China.

Well let me tell you a little story about those Cheating cheaters ......

WASHINGTON (AP) — Supporters of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney plan a campaign fundraiser for him Thursday in Hong Kong, where U.S. business interests intersect with China's growing influence as a world financial superpower.

The third-highest ranking Republican in the House, Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy, was due in Hong Kong Thursday to make an appearance at the event, Erica Elliott, a spokeswoman for the California congressman said on Wednesday. Romney campaign spokesman Danny Diaz confirmed the report but added "no other specifics at this time." Business community figures in Hong Kong also confirmed the event.

Hong Kong has been a dependable source of campaign cash for Romney, where expatriate supporters have already raised more than $385,000 for his White House run, according to federal campaign finance records. President Barack Obama's campaign has also mined cash from partisans there, raising $84,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-fundraiser-planned-thursday-hong-kong-184637562--election.html

What's the difference between God and Barry Oblamer? God doesn't think he's Barry Oblamer.

But He Who Must Not Be Named got the impression that God wanted him to invade Iraq!!!!