Hannah Buehler - Love her, who is with me

95altima12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure why there is so much hatred towards Chris Brown.

Not that I hate him just when he trys putting the answer he wants to his questions out there. What's the point of asking a question if you aren't going to let the person answer or he will hint toward the answer.

Could. Not. Disagree. More.

There is LITERALLY no end to places on the Internet I can go and look at pretty girls.

Hannah is a Bills reporter, and a TERRIBLE one at that.

...And on a scale of 1-10 (being the number of beers it would take) she's still a 3 or 4...

be careful.. "LITERALLY"..?????, im with you, but that word can be toxic on here..

She's a bad reporter, and ugly to boot. If you think she's hot, you really need to get out of buffalo once in a while.

LOL...good one. I guess she got hired because of her years of experience in the sports broadcasting field....oh, wait a minute.

I'll never understand why networks feel they need to have "eye candy" for sports reporting, especially the "sideline" reporters. I don't give one rat's a$$ who reports the sports. Especially for live action, I couldn't care less who calls the game, or who's down on the sideline. If it's a good game...a good matchup and/or top teams, then I'll watch it. OTOH, if it's two crappy teams or a blowout early, I won't watch. Do they really think that men are so Neanderthal-like that they will watch simply to catch a few glimpses of a hot babe!?

I like her personality and she's cute but you can really tell she is green behind the ears as a reporter.

Maybe her earrings aren't real gold.

are you saying that Chris Brown actually beats women?

I have no respect for those that beat women. Even ones that wear fake gold earrings.

LOL...good one. I guess she got hired because of her years of experience in the sports broadcasting field....oh, wait a minute.

I'll never understand why networks feel they need to have "eye candy" for sports reporting, especially the "sideline" reporters. I don't give one rat's a$$ who reports the sports. Especially for live action, I couldn't care less who calls the game, or who's down on the sideline. If it's a good game...a good matchup and/or top teams, then I'll watch it. OTOH, if it's two crappy teams or a blowout early, I won't watch. Do they really think that men are so Neanderthal-like that they will watch simply to catch a few glimpses of a hot babe!?

And what are your thoughts on cheerleaders?

PM your address so I can mail you a beer.