Hannah Buehler - Love her, who is with me

95altima12

Is it just me or do you enjoy watching Hannah on BB.com more then Chris Brown... His ugly mug and troll type personality drives me crazy. I also hate how he takes 10 hours to ask a question by giving the coach or player the answer he wants to the question.

I know she gets the fun stuff on the site but I'd rather watch her do interviews then Chris Brown.

Edited by 95altima12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could. Not. Disagree. More.

There is LITERALLY no end to places on the Internet I can go and look at pretty girls.

Hannah is a Bills reporter, and a TERRIBLE one at that.

...And on a scale of 1-10 (being the number of beers it would take) she's still a 3 or 4...

Very true but I like her and think she's pretty and all but I think it's more of being to tried of Chris Brown. Never really liked him and I watch every video posted.

Jim kelly's first coach. Another one in the L column.

? Lost me here.

Is it just me or do you enjoy watching Hannah on BB.com more then Chris Brown... His ugly mug and troll type personality drives me crazy. I also hate how he takes 10 hours to ask a question by giving the coach or player the answer he wants to the question.

I know she gets the fun stuff on the site but I'd rather watch her do interviews then the women beater Chris Brown.

are you saying that Chris Brown actually beats women?

I hate little puff pieces that she does. I'm there to watch things about football, thats just me. Shes cute, but better reporter than Chris Brown? Not a chance. JMO of course. To each his own

Well I guess I enjoy them more during the offseason. Cuz it's so slow. I always thought they should have more "puff pieces" and personal interviews during the offseason. I have a friend that is a hard core Philly fan and they seem to have more interesting things on their site then BB.com

Almost the whole training camp is streamed live. Crazy.

Eh, she's ok. Seems like a typical Buffalo girl to me. Blonde, kinda thick. I figured that's what they were going for when they hired her.

She def typical Buffalo girl don't get me wrong you are right on the money and has that buffalo acsent but THICK your crazy lol. I don't think she's thick at all but I do like a little meat on the bones.