Saw Stevie J today....

zevo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Public Service Announcement about Public Service Announcements...

When making a Public Service Announcement, do the public a service and get your facts straight about the sequence of events.

We now return to your regular whining.

i think it's my turn to get the next round. so let me .!.

jw

Wait till Goodell hears about this.

Also, wait until he hears that SJ jumped up in front of the screen, lifted his outer shirt up, and revealed an undershirt that read, "The Neighbor Killed Her!!"

(Not an actual spoiler. I haven't seen that, and probably won't from the sound of it.)

Public Service Announcement about Public Service Announcements...

When making a Public Service Announcement, do the public a service and get your facts straight about the sequence of events.

We now return to your regular whining.

i think it's my turn to get the next round. so let me .!.

jw

If only this had been a private service announcement.

Oh no, all the veterans of the forum are ganging up on me. Im really scared. Next time, I won't feel at liberty to speak truth on a forum (I thought that was the point). It is too often met with contempt.

Oh no, all the veterans of the forum are ganging up on me. Im really scared. Next time, I won't feel at liberty to speak truth on a forum (I thought that was the point). It is too often met with contempt.

That was the point, you didn't have your facts straight. I have been on message boards for almost as long as there have been message boards, and one thing I have learned over the years is anyone that self-proclaims something like "The Voice of Truth" rarely voices it.

That was the point, you didn't have your facts straight. I have been on message boards for almost as long as there have been message boards, and one thing I have learned over the years is anyone that self-proclaims something like "The Voice of Truth" rarely voices it.

That's kinda funny and ironic Kelly… and you know why.

Next time, I won't feel at liberty to speak truth on a forum (I thought that was the point).

The spirit of my point was accurate. I do voice it.

Truth. You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Crown Royal, is a spirit. Truth implies facts and accuracy.

Edited by Hopeful

What did he see?

The movie probably started late, and was the wrong one.

And it was Fitz's fault...

What about the voice of "I'm Smarter Than You, So Shut The !@#$ Up And Dance For Me, Little Monkey"? Is that ever right?

i was merely sending a message to Kelly the Dog. apologize if you took this as being meant for you. it wasn't.

though, you responding to my note with contempt certainly is a little, well, ironic, no?

jw