Saw Stevie J today....

zevo

Caught a matinee flick at the regal quaker crossing....I was in the parking lot heading into the theater and a big black hummer pulls up...Out pops stevie J and his wife.... He was right behind us in the ticket line...I wanted to say something to him but I didnt want to come off as a douche so I just kept quiet...looks like he was just trying to get in some time with his wife while avoiding the general public with a matinee flick....Kind of a lame story but pretty cool for me to see him.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he has an attitude problem.

nah...he was on a date with his wife....he did have his hoodie up over his head but I think he was just rollin in style rather than incognito...not sure what he saw as I didnt want to hang there and gawk at him...although after we entered our movie I did hear a group of girls scream stevie's name in the refreshment area.

BTW if anyone was interested in seeing the movie "the house at the end of the street"...save your money...

good for you, not bothering them on their night out. I always kind of felt bad for people like this who have to really try to not be seen.

Last year i saw Martin St Louis in the Hyatt lobby. Small dude, he looked very familiar and I thought I knew him from somewhere. I approached him and at the last second before I said something, and suddenly it clicked. I just nodded at him and went on my way.

Edited by May Day 10

Public Service announcement to all people on Two Bills Drive. (All done in a 50's official TV voice)

Never dare to draw your own inferences from your own observations of a player if they are indeed negative. At least half the forum will make sarcastic jokes about the stupidity of such inferences even if multiple rational people drew them.

After all Stevie Johnson has never put himself before the team in the past so there is no record to go on. Wait he once got a 15-yard penalty for excessive celebration after scoring a touchdown.

Wait, then after being told not to do it again, he fake-shot himself in the leg to mock another player on the opposing team and received another 15 yard penalty and was benched by the coach. Though it was hilariously funny and I love Stevie, he still put himself before the team.

Now he has been paid his money and multiple observant people drew the conclusion that there have been signs of an attitude early in the season.

But shut up if you saw this and came to your own conclusions. Other people may be offended that you would draw a negative conclusion.

On a final note, Stevie, I hope you enjoyed your matinee.

Public Service announcement to all people on Two Bills Drive. (All done in a 50's official TV voice)

Never dare to draw your own inferences from your own observations of a player if they are indeed negative. At least half the forum will make sarcastic jokes about the stupidity of such inferences even if multiple rational people drew them.

After all Stevie Johnson has never put himself before the team in the past so there is no record to go on. Wait he once got a 15-yard penalty for excessive celebration after scoring a touchdown.

Wait, then after being told not to do it again, he fake-shot himself in the leg to mock another player on the opposing team and received another 15 yard penalty and was benched by the coach. Though it was hilariously funny and I love Stevie, he still put himself before the team.

Now he has been paid his money and multiple observant people drew the conclusion that there have been signs of an attitude early in the season.

But shut up if you saw this and came to your own conclusions. Other people may be offended that you would draw a negative conclusion.

On a final note, Stevie, I hope you enjoyed your matinee.

Public Service Announcement about Public Service Announcements...

When making a Public Service Announcement, do the public a service and get your facts straight about the sequence of events.

We now return to your regular whining.

nah...he was on a date with his wife....he did have his hoodie up over his head but I think he was just rollin in style rather than incognito...

So he used to go to the movies with Richie Incognito instead of his wife?

He probably didn't even stick around to see the end of the credits.

Wait till Goodell hears about this.

Oddly enough my family and I saw him at the Bills store last week Friday. We all drove up from Atlanta for the home opener, went to the Bills Store at the stadium for some gear and Stevie was there with his little boy and a few other kids, buying Bills gear for them. I usually play it cool as well, but my wife couldn't resist asking for a pic. He was very cool and said hey to my kids and talked to my six year old for a few. If he wasn't my favorite Bill before, he definitely is now.

That's funny because I saw Eric Wood and his lady at the Fuji Grill in OP tonight. I told the watress to put the next two drinks on my tab and to say keep up the good work. I also told her not to say where the drinks came from so he would be fell obligated to say thanks. Impossible to miss that blonde fro!

Who cares about "bothering" the guy. I love Stevie as much as any Bills fan, but I surely doubt he would have any problem greeting a fan of his. In fact he goes out of his way to make sure he is one of the more recognizable players in the league any time he makes a play. In my opinion if a professional athlete or actor/actress wants to go out in public they should expect a couple of people to bother them. It goes with the territory. You and I worry about paying our mortgage. They worry about signing an autograph. Sounds like we all have our issues. I'll trade any day. If you want people to buy your tickets, your jerseys, see your movies, etc than you shouldnt have a problem if these same people want to say hello in a reasonable manor. While I totally understand your view on the situation, I have met Stevie J on a number of occassions, and dont think any fan should feel they are disrespecting a player by letting them know they are a fan. Their salaries are essentially paid by the fans, and most of them know that (the Bills players at least)