Four More Years!!!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice cop out. "Both parties suck!" while offering no solutions. How novel. Perhaps one day you will reach a point, as most adults do, where you acknowledge glaring flaws in the system but know that things can certainly get worse if we all choose to stay above the fray in some futile display of disdain.

just keep on voting one crook in over another one. then keep thinking " your" guy will be different. you need to pull your head out of the sand.

it will be a hell of a lot better than voting for those clowns. Maybe you like the circus.

Like the circus or not, you've still got front row seats and attendance is mandatory. Aside from a petulant attitude and childish outlook do you have anything else to offer to this thread?

Like the circus or not, you've still got front row seats and attendance is mandatory. Aside from a petulant attitude and childish outlook do you have anything else to offer to this thread?

no, not really. I was guilty of stating the obvious. You can go back to sleep now.

Sensitive documents left behind at American mission in Libya

BENGHAZI, Libya — More than three weeks after attacks in this city killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, sensitive documents remained only loosely secured in the remains of the U.S. mission here on Wednesday, offering visitors easy access to delicate details about American operations in Libya.

Documents detailing weapons collection efforts, emergency evacuation protocols, the full internal itinerary of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s trip and the personnel records of Libyans who were contracted to secure the mission were among the items scattered across the floors of the looted compound when a Washington Post reporter and a translator visited Wednesday.

The discovery further complicates efforts by the Obama administration to respond to what has rapidly become a major foreign policy issue just weeks before the election. Republicans have accused Obama of having left U.S. diplomatic compounds in Muslim-majority nations insufficiently protected on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, and have questioned the security preparations in the leadup to assaults on embassies in Cairo, Yemen, Tunisia and Sudan. Capitol Hill critics have also pressed for an explanation for the slow pace of the investigation that has followed the attack in Benghazi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/sensitive-documents-left-behind-at-american-mission-in-libya/2012/10/03/11911498-0d7e-11e2-bd1a-b868e65d57eb_story.html

All I have to say is I can't afford 4 more years. Yes, I have a job, but no raise in 5 years. Living costs continue to rise. I am literally living paycheck to paycheck. My savings have dwindled down to next to nothing.

I know lots of people with decent jobs but little or no raises that are not even keeping up with cost of living adjustments. Everything else just keeps goin up

This country cannot afford 4 more years of Obama.

Iowa Woman: Obama Campaign Misrepresented Me

On Tuesday, Obama campaign spokesperson Danny Kanner issued a statement about a town hall Paul Ryan had done in Iowa that began, “Congressman Ryan can’t attend his own campaign rallies without being called out for failing to provide specifics about what Mitt Romney would do if elected.”

There’s just one catch: the woman in question, Linda Morrison from Fulton, Iowa doesn’t think she “called out” Ryan. Her letter to the Quad-City Times today:

I am the woman in the Green Bay Packer jacket at Rep. Paul Ryan’s rally in Clinton who asked him the question about specific plans to fix our economy. Needless to say, I was quite shocked to learn the Obama campaign seized my question, putting out the statement “Even Ryan can’t attend his own rally without being called out.”

I was not calling Ryan out. I had the opportunity to ask a direct question to Paul Ryan and what I got was a complete direct answer with no spin.

Even though 600 other people were attending, I felt Mr Ryan was talking directly to me. I thanked him after the event for answering my question. I left the event feeling satisfied and confident that the Romney/Ryan plan is what our country needs.

Today I am outraged that my question is being misrepresented and used as a political tool against the Romney/Ryan campaign by both media and the Obama camp. The question I asked is what we the citizens want to know: How is the Romney/Ryan plan going to tackle this economy? Paul Ryan answered it with precise clarity.

My next question is to President Barack Obama. What is your specific plan to fix the economy you said you would fix 4 years ago?

Edited by B-Man

Yes, you are a total moron. Tax cuts will fix everything

Tax cuts will put us back on track. People need jobs. Trickle down works. Job creators hire people, more people work , more people pay in to taxes. So tax cuts help everybody...except for those who don't want to work and suck off entitlements that require higher taxes.

:o :o :o

I am STUNNED by that ad. That's not real, right? That's a joke... that's someone making fun of a political ad, not a real political ad, right?

Holy sh*t, I love this country.

Having a leftie mock that ad only shows me it's more brutal than I first thought. My only criticism is that it targets a particular segment of the country. In the more poor parts of our country, the family isn't sitting around a table together; and odds are pretty high neither mom nor dad have any idea where Suzie or Billy are come dinner time, and worse...mom probably isn't even sure who dad is.

But otherwise, anyone who remembers the despair of the Carter years will see that ad and instantly recall that rot-gut what-do-we-do-now feeling so many Americans have today.

But hey...Obama has a plan for the next four years. Sure we have no idea what it is, but it must be great, right?

I am STUNNED by that ad. That's not real, right? That's a joke... that's someone making fun of a political ad, not a real political ad, right?

Holy sh*t, I love this country.

Change the text at the end, and you could make that ad about just about anything. Birth control, health care, Iraq, Wall Street...

It is very effective, as you can attest

especially to the millions out of work.